What’s your fav Christmas movie to watch?

The Polar Express and the music in that film is amazing. The first two Home Alone movies, The Muppets Christmas Carol, The Nightmare Before Christmas (it’s not really a Halloween film imo), Noelle and The Holiday are all good too. 

The Princess Switch and the A Christmas Prince trilogies on Netflix are also iconic. 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

The Polar Express and the music in that film is amazing. The first two Home Alone movies, The Muppets Christmas Carol, The Nightmare Before Christmas (it’s not really a Halloween film imo), Noelle and The Holiday are all good too. 

The Princess Switch and the A Christmas Prince trilogies on Netflix are also iconic. 

Omg so many good ones 🤍

• Love 1

Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is you

Yogi's First Christmas 

A Flintstones Christmas carol.

A Christmas story 

It's a wonderful life.

A Divas Christmas carol (Vanessa Williams and Chilli 2000 VH1 movie)

Christmas adult horror films 

Black Christmas original and 2006..

Jack Frost (campy horror film of a killer snowman, Shannon Elizabeth's first film)

Silent Night,Deadly night (the 1984 slasher,  is so controversial, PTAS across the nation successfully got Tristar to pull the film. A man witnesses his parents death by a Santa claus, only to be abused by mother superior (catholic lead of orphanage), goes on a massacre Christmas day after a mental health breakdown caused by the traumatic events of the abuse that leads him to kill all sinners)

I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I had vague memories of watching it in primary school and crying at the grinch cause he scared me.

Anyway the film imo was pretty weird and felt like a fever dream. But the grinch definitely didn’t scare me anymore lol, and I felt like he was mistreated which led to him hating Christmas. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block