Jesy Nelson filming the music video for her next single in a few days

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Those who purposely attempt to derail the thread will be removed from it.

2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I started reading this and thought, wow @Slayer has upped his game on curating content :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: 

Then I realised it was an article from The Sun :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Good for her for giving it another go. I think she’d do well with a ballad, especially around this time of year, but it doesn’t look like that’s the route she’s going down. 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I was hoping for a ballad too but it looks like she's completely switched to a different song to the one she was teasing a few months ago!

I'm scared it is going to be another ****show, mainly because of the bandwagon hate :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Midnight said:

All I saw was.

"She has full choreography in the video so as soon as she got back from her holiday she has been going all out in the dance studio.

Ok we're ready. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Jesy appears to be working with one of Beyonce and Kelly Rowland's previous choreographers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jesy appears to be working with one of Beyonce and Kelly Rowland's previous choreographers :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Well this is turning out to be quite nice ehh? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Here's to Jesy knocking the ball outta da park and shutting those haters up.

beyonce.gif

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

Someone else bitter she’s had 5 UK Number 1s, 19 top 10 hits (20 including her top 5 solo single) and sold over 70 million worldwide :emma:

Jesy remains rich, beautiful, talented and successful, meanwhile you remain bitter on an internet forum :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Reply when you’ve achieved anything in life before attempting to mock someone else who is more successful than you will ever be :emma:

You put loads of energy and time into all that blabber... And I'm the bitter one?! :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

21 minutes ago, Style. said:

You know what I love about you @Slayer? You keep these *****es on their place. No one showed any support during the BOYZ release but what are they doing now? KEEP THEM UNDER YOUR FOOT!spacer.png

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

Finally. I’m still not over BOYZ - an underrated bop who hasn’t received much promo so ofc the hungry bottoms will say the song flopped because of Nicki. The song slapped ya face big time that’s why y’all are here for round 2.spacer.png

They were just mad Nicki got another Top 5 UK hit with BOYZ :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block