Why hasn't Britney said anything about Lutfi?

Because I think her family used him as the weapon to get her under the c-ship.

She tried to reach out to him during the c-ship, so I have a feeling she still had a fondness for him.  Maybe she’ll discuss him in the book.  Maybe he wasn’t as bad as we think.  Courtney’s claims still make me super sus about him tho.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Why are you bringing this man up? He has no relevance to Britney life at all.

He has HUGE relevance to Britney's life; he was the one involved in Britney's life during her downfall.

I agree with the OP it's strange B hasn't mentioned him same with Jason Alexander she hasn't refuted anything he's said online this last year or two. 

Probably saving it for her book.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Britney4President said:

She did in the mtv special … she let a lot of bad people into her life and she’s really paying for it now 

At the time it seemed she was talking about Lutfi but looking back I'm not 100% certain he's who this is reference to.

I don't believe she thinks he's as much of a villain as he's always been portrayed to be. Not to say he isn't sus, but I don't think she thinks he's that bad... nor do I think she even thinks he's all that important. But I would assume she will likely mention him in her book

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block