Which Past Exhale User would you resurrect to become active again?

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I know people thought they were dupes but I'm like 98% sure lilith and cheri were actually 2 different people who were friends outside of exhell, at least thats what they told me  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I won't lie sometimes partaking in the drama was fun especially with members like cappybot who would just repeat the same things over and over but it did go far sometimes, myself included there, I've committed myself to godney now though :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I think we all got messy. I know I did with my previous account. I just couldn’t stand those two. We never got along because they would constantly report me yet they could do whatever the hell they wanted :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I think we all got messy. I know I did with my previous account. I just couldn’t stand those two. We never got along because they would constantly report me yet they could do whatever the hell they wanted :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

the exhell era was really something, I know it doesn't fit the whole sunshine and rainbows vibe on here nowadays and even though it was chaotic, messy and not always the nicest place to be, it was too damn entertaining. not me feeling nostalgic for strangers online skull dragging each other :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the exhell era was really something, I know it doesn't fit the whole sunshine and rainbows vibe on here nowadays and even though it was chaotic, messy and not always the nicest place to be, it was too damn entertaining. not me feeling nostalgic for strangers online skull dragging each other :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I do miss it sometimes :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: just for the comedic moments (and the occasional well deserved drag) :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

Surviving Exhell made me the strong, independent person I am today :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: It sure gave me a thick skin that newer members of today could nevah have! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block