Which Past Exhale User would you resurrect to become active again?

23 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

@Cheri and @Lilith. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I just miss avoiding their relentless harassment by being a diluted, more PG version of them. I guess it's a shame they put the "hell" in "Exhell" and made it a worse place for so many users, but I had fun. :bouncey:

Ew. And. Ew.

23 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The fact that it took so long for them to get banned is beyond me when Jordan is the king of toxic positivity. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

This. I GOT BANNER FOR 1.5 YEARS for threatening them with physical violence which is against the community guidelines (apparently) :explainlol_stare_spin:

They were the most poisonous people I think I've ever encountered on the internet. I used to drag them both in nearly every thread until I eventually got banned... they used to team up and think they were doing something, even repeating your comments etc... They were like the fleas of the Exhell community - so irritating  glad we finally got rid of them :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Ew. And. Ew.

This. I GOT BANNER FOR 1.5 YEARS for threatening them with physical violence which is against the community guidelines (apparently) :explainlol_stare_spin:

They were the most poisonous people I think I've ever encountered on the internet. I used to drag them both in nearly every thread until I eventually got banned... they used to team up and think they were doing something, even repeating your comments etc... They were like the fleas of the Exhell community - so irritating  glad we finally got rid of them :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Just remembering them makes my blood boil. I have to admit they left a lasting impact on here. Almost ten years later and I’m still livid with them :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: have they resurfaced on other forums? I want to know what happened or are they still here masquerading as nice people now? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

3 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Ew. And. Ew.

Banned for 1.5 years? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

• Haha 2
On 12/4/2022 at 8:24 PM, Shadow. said:

I know people thought they were dupes but I'm like 98% sure lilith and cheri were actually 2 different people who were friends outside of exhell, at least thats what they told me  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I won't lie sometimes partaking in the drama was fun especially with members like cappybot who would just repeat the same things over and over but it did go far sometimes, myself included there, I've committed myself to godney now though :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

What happened to Cappy?! 

That whole Lilith and Cheri era certainly was something wasn’t it? If you survived that you can survive anything 🤣 It was absolute carnage on here from what I remember, and if those two were coming for you then you had to have balls of steel! 
Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

What happened to Cappy?! 

That whole Lilith and Cheri era certainly was something wasn’t it? If you survived that you can survive anything 🤣 It was absolute carnage on here from what I remember, and if those two were coming for you then you had to have balls of steel! 
Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

It was easy for them to be *****es because they had someone on the admin team defending them. If it wasn’t an inside job :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 12/4/2022 at 3:24 PM, Shadow. said:

I know people thought they were dupes but I'm like 98% sure lilith and cheri were actually 2 different people who were friends outside of exhell, at least thats what they told me  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I won't lie sometimes partaking in the drama was fun especially with members like cappybot who would just repeat the same things over and over but it did go far sometimes, myself included there, I've committed myself to godney now though :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Oh  my god no honey u told us u were in a girl squad with Lilith and Cheri at one point but then after self reflection decided it wasn’t for u. Omg and then I had my own mental breakdown on here and u were all dont talk to me almost 3 years ago back when we had exhale instant chat omg. Girl u better tell us the details 

I have this inclination wherever Lilith is, she still is around here as someone else tho 

• Super Mods
On 12/5/2022 at 7:46 AM, Blackout2006 said:

He is still active on ATRL, slaying the OBHs with his wit and iconic sass :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

That is so good to know! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I’m sure he doesn’t remember me but I’m glad he’s still making people laugh through his wit and sass. It definitely helped get me through some rough times! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block