Joseph Kahn clarifies to locals that Britney wasn’t wearing a bodysuit in Toxic

Cqleb

11 hours ago, Emil87 said:

He was always my favorite director. And he’s said nothing but nice things about Britney to this day. I’d love to see them work together in the future. 

lol you must have missed all the perfume drama MV, how he said he would never work with her again, he made fun of his fans etc

26 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney and Joseph created magic. You can tell that he really treated Britney as a work of art like a painter to a canvas. Not surprised he took his name off of Perfume mv.

Yes and then Taylor Swift took all of Britney collaborators to make her collaborations “iconic” for her, and even had a journalist say, “everything Britney did, Taylor does better”. 
Let’s be real Joseph not working with Britney wasn’t her fault. She was enslaved. And even though he works with Taylor a lot, there’s a difference between working with an all time icon like Marilyn Monroe and then the flavor of a decade like Cyndi Lauper 

spacer.png

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yes and then Taylor Swift took all of Britney collaborators to make her collaborations “iconic” for her, and even had a journalist say, “everything Britney did, Taylor does better”. 
Let’s be real Joseph not working with Britney wasn’t her fault. She was enslaved. And even though he works with Taylor a lot, there’s a difference between working with an all time icon like Marilyn Monroe and then the flavor of a decade like Cyndi Lauper 

spacer.png

spacer.png

He makes Taylor look cute but you can tell she was never his muse.

19 hours ago, G-unit said:

People need to upload the MTV Making the Video clip where this is discussed.  Just like Joseph said, they cleared the set and it was just the two of them filming because she was literally naked lol.  The only thing she is wearing is a tiny thong.  No Mandela Effect…it’s been common knowledge (to fans at least) since the video was released.

This Mandela effect stuff be having me nerves ache.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block