Explained?: [Britney: Mom and Selena Gomez, I'm so happy to have such a supportive family]

Spoiler

She came to my wedding … the three most beautiful women in hollywood … @drewbarrymore, @parishilton 😍 … I had no idea !!! I was SO HAPPY !!! She told me “I just want you to be happy” three times ... My mother does that as well … It was so cool she was able to get to me and share her thoughts 💭… Although I’ve been forced to see people against my will my whole life ... she was a beautiful surprise !!! I appreciate ALL the mental health speeches she does for our generation ... Two hour specials with representatives … You’re such a special person and I had to share this picture … I thought it would make her happy 💕 !!!

PS … My mom was asked by the paparazzi 3 times on the street “How does your daughter feel about your response to her wedding” … she said all she wanted for me was to be happy !!! Mom and Selena, I’m so happy to have such a supportive family !!! God bless you 💕💕💕

Can somebody explain me if it was meant ironically how she talked "nice" about Selena, or she compared her with Lynne that both of them are fake attention seekers and liars?

Edit:

I didn't think about it until I was reading an article today and then I came across this post in a different context and then I thought about it this way and it occurred to me that she might see similarities between them two and that's why she's mad at Selena that she let her so close to her because she is similar to her mother.

@Slayersorry for bumping old thread before....

@BreatheForBritney / @HairFlipQueen you can quote me here.

@HairFlipQueen yass, Yes, but at that moment the Empress didn't make sense to me, now in retrospect reading the posts I got the context of that combination of cards. - The mother personality (empress) has arrived (chariot) to destroy everything (tower). But I say that just for the sake of interest as a little pearl. I didn't plan to tell anyone that I asked this. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, leviathan said:

to me it’s weird she made it seem like Selena was not invited… how does that happen?

Who knows, maybe she wanted a wedding with a less number of guests, and someone invited their own friends and especially unwanted people... Only if Selena didn't upset Britney with something she said that reminded her of her mother.  Or if Selena didn't say things like "[mental health stuff]...I know it's none of my business, but you could have invited your mother, I just want you to be happy".:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

13 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Who knows, maybe she wanted a wedding with a less number of guests, and someone invited their own friends and especially unwanted people... Only if Selena didn't upset Britney with something she said that reminded her of her mother.  Or if Selena didn't say things like "[mental health stuff]...I know it's none of my business, but you could have invited your mother, I just want you to be happy".:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I feel like after watching the Selena documentary… I don’t know there’s something I can’t put my finger on, but it was odd

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

I mean that usually when you see a documentary you end up liking and understanding the artist a lot more, and with Selena’s documentary I think it was the opposite for me.

So, for example, that you don't understand her even more and that she didn't want you to understand her, but she just wanted to show herself in front of the camera?

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

@Slayersorry for bumping old thread before....

@BreatheForBritney / @HairFlipQueen you can quote me here.

@HairFlipQueen yass, Yes, but at that moment the Empress didn't make sense to me, now in retrospect reading the posts I got the context of that combination of cards. - The mother personality (empress) has arrived (chariot) to destroy everything (tower). But I say that just for the sake of interest as a little pearl. I didn't plan to tell anyone that I asked this. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

spacer.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It was so cool she was able to get to me and share her thoughts 💭… Although I’ve been forced to see people against my will my whole life ... she was a beautiful surprise !!!

This is very telling to me as I said on the now locked thread Britney is comparing Selena to the people she’s been forced to see…it reads as if Selena was never invited to the wedding.

it was so cool she was ABLE to GET to ME… 

why would Britney word it that way if she was expecting Selena, so how was Selena ABLE to get to her?

did lynne get Selena into the wedding? Does Selena have a relationship of sorts with Lynne? Maybe she reached out to lynne to speak about Britney’s mental health and Britney found out?

all I know is SELENA WAS NOT INVITED! 

selenas appearance at the wedding was the weirdest anyway Madonna of course has worked with and always supported Britney, paris and drew Barrymore are Britney’s peers and went through similar abuses in Hollywood as young stars, but Selena was literally just some fan girl…she never had any connection with Britney prior to the conservatorship.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

im not saying i know the details of what happened. i just know that Britney doesn't like Selena Gomez bc of something she did or said to her at the wedding that is very clear

How is that clear? The only thing that has come from Britney as stated by her actual words is that she respects and loves Selena. And then on the other side she said something indirectly about her mom and Selena. So we have an indirect negative and a direct positive. 

nothing is clear to me

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

How is that clear? The only thing that has come from Britney as stated by her actual words is that she respects and loves Selena. And then on the other side she said something indirectly about her mom and Selena. So we have an indirect negative and a direct positive. 

nothing is clear to me

Britney always talks in inderects so that's the good one

when she talks "positive* she is being sarcactic

23 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

nothing is clear to me

if you think that you either don't catch her sarcasm or you're delusionally hoping that they're on good terms sorry

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

if you think that you either don't catch her sarcasm or you're delusionally hoping that they're on good terms sorry

This.

I didn't pay attention to that insta post, but it dawned on me yesterday that this is most likely just an ironic "nice" remark about Selena... Because to talk in such a utindefinite way and suddenly compare Selena to her mother... that's really strong coffee to think of it that's meant in good...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block