Britney's instagram (2013-2016)

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney looked incredible in these photos, she did, but looking at her now, she looks so much more relaxed in herself...

...and before people romance these too much, fans were critical of her content then, like her handstand posts or yoga videos.

She definitely looks more relaxed now.

I hope she regains confidence to be around people and having a healthy lifestyle.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Looking at these pics it’s weird, she SEEMS so much happier in these photos than she does now. It just shows that appearances can’t be trusted at all, what we see on social media is an illusion. We just don’t know the truth of what’s going on behind closed doors. 

Idk, it’s definitely curated to be a more balanced and idealistic dream lifestyle, but Britney herself looks very meek, kinda uncomfortable, and just like muted in quite a few of these to me. Like idk how to describe it, but Britney had this awkward kinda uncomfortable vibe to her a lot in 2011-2014, and I think a lot of it came from her knowing she doesn’t have control over her life, trying to be “good” for her father, etc. 

Like to me she just looks like a kinda awkward, insecure, kinda melancholy (rich) mom a lot of the time here. She doesn’t look like Britney Spears to me in a lot of them. It’s like her personality was gone. Her instagram now seems a lot more Britney to me, even with her being unhappy now too due to the aftermath of trauma. 

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Idk, it’s definitely curated to be a more balanced and idealistic dream lifestyle, but Britney herself looks very meek, kinda uncomfortable, and just like muted in quite a few of these to me. Like idk how to describe it, but Britney had this awkward kinda uncomfortable vibe to her a lot in 2011-2014, and I think a lot of it came from her knowing she doesn’t have control over her life, trying to be “good” for her father, etc. 

Like to me she just looks like a kinda awkward, insecure, kinda melancholy (rich) mom a lot of the time here. She doesn’t look like Britney Spears to me in a lot of them. It’s like her personality was gone. Her instagram now seems a lot more Britney to me, even with her being unhappy now too due to the aftermath of trauma. 

I definitely do see what you mean, it was especially noticeable around 2011-2012, she literally became a shell of herself, but in this pics, like from 2013 onwards, I felt she had a really good balance of personality and light in her eyes.

I just see sadness or anger in her photos now, and chaos, which of course is understandable, but not happiness when compared to these photos. As you say though, maybe now is the real, genuine Britney who was forced to suppress herself for so long. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block