New Remix: My Only Wish (This Year) [Trace Adam 'Extra Festive' Remix]

Trace

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Trace said:

Thank you all! I did a mix of this a few years ago, but I was able to do so much more with this one now that we've got clearer vocals. When working around a messy acapella, you gotta make changes to cover them up, which sucks lol

Youโ€™re very talented. Keep up the amazing workย :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 7:02 PM, itsxrichiexbish said:

okay i absolutely loved it, and loved the seal it with a kiss easter eggโ€ฆ my only complaint, and maybe i just missed it, is her yeah yeah at the endโ€ฆ i miss that part ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nah, I cut that part out because I wanted to highlight the fact that in my mix she sings "I'll be waiting here..." whereas she doesn't in the original. I've also always kinda disliked that "ooohhhh yeaaaahh" bit at the end, imo it sounds like the Christmas party's almost over and she's had a bit too much to drink ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you to everyone for all the nice feedback & comments! Hope you all have a magical holiday โค๏ธ

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Trace said:

Nah, I cut that part out because I wanted to highlight the fact that in my mix she sings "I'll be waiting here..." whereas she doesn't in the original. I've also always kinda disliked that "ooohhhh yeaaaahh" bit at the end, imo it sounds like the Christmas party's almost over and she's had a bit too much to drink ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you to everyone for all the nice feedback & comments! Hope you all have a magical holiday โค๏ธ

wow well thanks for the look into ur mind regarding the song, trust me itโ€™s still a booโ€ฆ just muscle memory for me, it came out naturally after listening to the song for years ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block