Which choreography was more iconic? Slave 4 U or Toxic

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol don’t disrespect slave like that. No one even knows the toxic choreography. It’s also not as “difficult” as ppl make it seem to be either. I never understood how one persons opinion in a YouTube title. Made the mind of the b army. Just b/c the user wrote “Britney’s best performance” they all hail that abc performance. I’m a die hard Britney fan. I was there in real time. It was a dope special( I bought the dvd which included it) however, there’s PLENTY of performances that clean **** on that simple *** performance. SHE was incredible but there’s times when SHE is incredible and the SET is incredible. Billboard 1999> toxic abc special. The choreography there is also harder than slave and toxic 

Toxic after reading your comment: :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

5 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol don’t disrespect slave like that. No one even knows the toxic choreography. It’s also not as “difficult” as ppl make it seem to be either. I never understood how one persons opinion in a YouTube title. Made the mind of the b army. Just b/c the user wrote “Britney’s best performance” they all hail that abc performance. I’m a die hard Britney fan. I was there in real time. It was a dope special( I bought the dvd which included it) however, there’s PLENTY of performances that clean **** on that simple *** performance. SHE was incredible but there’s times when SHE is incredible and the SET is incredible. Billboard 1999> toxic abc special. The choreography there is also harder than slave and toxic 

You were at the ABC Special recording?

15 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

I think what they meant on that video is "the best performance of TOXIC", not her best performance in general

5 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

I think what they meant on that video is "the best performance of TOXIC", not her best performance in general

They meant what they put and I’ve seen many YouTubers react to Britney’s “best” performance…I cringe yes it’s always impressive b/c she was impressive but that simple *** performance don’t hold a candle to even bomtney when it comes to complex choreography. It wasn’t even the strongest performance from that night lol…if someone had posted matm for the dancing i would’ve respected it. I even saw a side by side of pomney on New Years next to it and that was the better performance. Yes she DANCED better but it wasn’t overall better. The production, her look, and her dancing(nether routines were complex) was better than that toxic performance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block