Has Britney ever talked about My Only Wish this year?

Why Britney never sang live or talked about My only wish this year, never, ever... :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

as the song hits the charts every December,  not even in December she never plays the song? 

Does she even remember that the song exists? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

the song is a classic!!!
i love Xtina but i have to admit that My only Wish is more successful and iconic than Xtina's entire Christmas album, and i like that album. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MARIODIVI said:

The obsession of some people with Christina after all these years is scary, sad and disgusting

this tbh. We are in 2022, almost 2023 and people still pit women against each other...As if multiple successful women can't coexist and thrive in the same industry. They're both successful, they are both talented and they each have their own thing in which they succeed and stand out.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MARIODIVI said:

The obsession of some people with Christina after all these years is scary, sad and disgusting

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

this tbh. We are in 2022, almost 2023 and people still pit women against each other...As if multiple successful women can't coexist and thrive in the same industry. They're both successful, they are both talented and they each have their own thing in which they succeed and stand out.

I always defend Xtina from all the negative threads here about her.
I like her last albums and I value her music.

I'm not confronting them, I'm just telling the truth,
it's sad that none of the songs from Xtina's Christmas album are revived in December, it's like that album is forgotten, I recently re-discovered it and I like some of the songs, especially the pop ones.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block