What was your favorite song released in 2022?

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

How have you been enjoying Scarlet/Violet?

meh, bugs and glitches aside, it was kind of good

I think I enjoyed SwSh and Legends more though. I've mostly been doing raids.

I was also taking my time with the game, then all of a sudden I had to rush it through the credits and post-ending content to be able to catch Charizard last weekend, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted.

It could be worse, but it definitely could be better. I don't know, I have mixed feelings towards this game. I also don't know what's in store for the future of the franchise. I think they can't keep pulling this "go and explore the wilderness" story every single game. I'm missing more urban environments giphy.gif  and the whole "go and choose your path" wasn't that exciting without level scaling, so in the end I kept looking online what was the "ideal path" in terms of level progression, otherwise I would get anxious that I might've been leaving behind a gym leader or team star that was weaker than the rest.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

meh, bugs and glitches aside, it was kind of good

I think I enjoyed SwSh and Legends more though. I've mostly been doing raids.

I was also taking my time with the game, then all of a sudden I had to rush it through the credits and post-ending content to be able to catch Charizard last weekend, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted.

It could be worse, but it definitely could be better. I don't know, I have mixed feelings towards this game. I also don't know what's in store for the future of the franchise. I think they can't keep pulling this "go and explore the wilderness" story every single game. I'm missing more urban environments giphy.gif  and the whole "go and choose your path" wasn't that exciting without level scaling, so in the end I kept looking online what was the "ideal path" in terms of level progression, otherwise I would get anxious that I might've been leaving behind a gym leader or team star that was weaker than the rest.

This is the first game I haven’t finished in one weekend. I barely have 4 gym badges, 3 titan badges, and 3 Star badges. I hate the open world concept because it’s tedious to get around. I’m also busier than I have been when previous games were released. I skipped Legends, Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl. I still plan on playing them though

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This is the first game I haven’t finished in one weekend. I barely have 4 gym badges, 3 titan badges, and 3 Star badges. I hate the open world concept because it’s tedious to get around. I’m also busier than I have been when previous games were released. I skipped Legends, Brilliant Diamond, Shining Pearl. I still plan on playing them though

you can skip BDSP :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: a total insult to the Sinnoh region, but Legends you definitely have to try it

• Like 1
On 12/5/2022 at 1:45 PM, PokemonSpears said:

another song I really liked is Mabataki by Miracle Chimpanzee

I think it's from a "BL" anime that came out this year, which is weird because I'm not a huge fan of anime other than Pokémon or Digimon lol but I came across this and I really liked the chorus of the song

i watched the show where this is from :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

love the show & song by the way 😍

• Like 1

anyway, my faves r…

slay me closer :bouncey:

am i ready (2 be loved) by lizzo :bouncey:

lavender haze by taylor swift :bouncey:

sweetest pie by megan thee stallion feat. dua lipa :bouncey: (don’t come at me 🤭)

everybody’s gay by lizzo (i loved lizzo’s new album 😂:bouncey:

this hell by rina slay sawayama :bouncey:

virgo’s groove by beyonce :bouncey: 

vegas by doja cat :bouncey:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block