Just now, unusualyouforever said:

berating her in her instagram comments and telling her husband to force feed her medication isn’t it but genuinely expressing concern for her is not a conspiracy theory. people are allowed to feel however they feel about her content. again, she does not need to process her trauma on instagram to “heal.” 

But people keep making dangerous assumptions with their "concern" with very little evidence. Just stop. 

I keep repeating myself like a broken record but this was actually the point of the documentaries you all want to force Britney to like. Especially the NY Times documentary. It was about how the media and general public abused Britney.

That means you all should consider changing. Britney has made enough changes and compromises in her life. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

And that applies vice versa. So why focus on painting her situation in a negative light on her own fansite. Even if she was going through a hard time, how is it helpful for the fans to act the same as 2007?

I see a certain user saying "it's worse than 2007" but it's not. Britney looks much better, has a loyal husband and has more privacy. By all metrics, she is doing better. 

Why focus ? Because some here care for her and are worried.

"has a loyal husband" you think he is but it's not a fact. It's just an assumption you made, but I don't say it's not the case.

"has more privacy" so much privacy that she is never seen outside, she seems more isolated than ever.

Imo I don't think she is doing better, she has a lot to deal with, imo the main thing is with her children, we know she loves them so much. A lot here are acting like we shoud only talk about good things when they are tons of comments who are worried about her.

All we can see through her IG is that she is doing nothing more than when she was in cship.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I keep repeating myself like a broken record but this was actually the point of the documentaries you all want to force Britney to like. Especially the NY Times documentary. It was about how the media and general public abused Britney.

the dynamics are different now - in 2007, she was literally being stalked and harassed by the media and then exploited for general public consumption. now we’re at the point where pretty much the only time we see her is when she wants us to see her via her instagram. and the way she is presenting herself raises a lot of alarm bells for a lot of different reasons. her being weird and off putting on instagram is a choice and it’s not comparable to when she literally could not leave her house without a swarm of paparazzi. 

• Like 1
Just now, unusualyouforever said:

the dynamics are different now - in 2007, she was literally being stalked and harassed by the media and then exploited for general public consumption. now we’re at the point where pretty much the only time we see her is when she wants us to see her via her instagram. and the way she is presenting herself raises a lot of alarm bells for a lot of different reasons. her being weird and off putting on instagram is a choice and it’s not comparable to when she literally could not leave her house without a swarm of paparazzi. 

Everytime she has been photographer lately, she has dragged the paparazzi and people that sell her out. In her testimony, she called out being forced to go to therapy in public places with paparazzi. Just stop. You don't own Britney and her privacy is worth more than the satisfaction you get from gawking at candids on her. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Don't come for me without real receipts...

Don't come for me without receipts please because is pathetic just spread your opinion like this is a political party :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

But of course something is happening , its evident her situation is frustating , but after all the she happened, i understand "THAT EVERYTHING" is possible.

I mean i just let this question, if jamie and team are still free like they do it nothing... I mean Anything is possible, i could think whatever without a real receipt..But the footage that are uploading is seems old and the 2 seconds videos Weird really weird..

What receipts do you have? You are LITERALLY just spreading your opinion :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

More projecting from B-Anon :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

OMGGGG you are out of your mind and need to log off. 

You don't interact with Britney and never will, so your concern is meaningless. Of course we know she is dealing with a lot, but some of us people with fully developed empathy on this site know that pointing it out all the time and telling her what to do does not help. 

Look at you poking holes in everything. You think you know about her husband and Britney getting the privacy she has craved for so long is now "concerning" to you.

Because it's all about you. You want paparazzi photos of her. You want a tour. You want a new album. Even though these are things Britney has repeatedly said she does not want right now. 

I believe Britney and what she says about her marriage and her privacy, not some random person on the internet who wants to sow doubt about everything in Britney's life like your her conservator. 

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Here is the problem with the crazed B-Anon on this site and on Twitter. They invent conspiracy theories and then go "yOu HAvE nO prOOf Sam IS a loyal husband" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

And then you present Britney's own words and they keep inventing new conspiracy theories and shifting the argument. And then hide behind their "concern." 

So I'm out of my mind, I don't have a fully developped empathy and I'm a conspiracy theorist. Ok :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You're clearly inventing something I don't write. I don't tell her what to do, all this "You" post is again invented. Read again then, I just pointed out that you made facts about things you don't know either.

Can you let me have an opinion without attacking me just because you are not agree with my thoughts ?

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Matou said:

So I'm out of my mind, I don't have a fully developped empathy and I'm a conspiracy theorist. Ok :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You're clearly inventing something I don't write. I don't tell her what to do, all this "You" post is again invented. Read again then, I just pointed out that you made facts about things you don't know either.

Can you let me have an opinion without attacking me just because you are not agree with my thoughts ?

I agree with U this a Free Opinion Forum

• Like 2
Just now, Matou said:

When your opinion doesn't suck I will stop attacking it :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I'm just concerned for you @Matou I've never seen a photo of you so I don't know if you're being controlled by Team Con.  I hope everything is ok! 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.