Wendy Williams Appears To Struggle While Walking + Asks For Help

6 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Am I the only one who thinks she’s being forcibly drugged her eyes look lifeless and low she’s known for her big eyes cus of her hyperthyroidism 

I don’t think it’s because of her own addiction problems it seems like it’s something more 

she sounded very coherent and of sound mind back in March when she was speaking out against the situation 

And now she seems like a shell of her former quick witted self and says things like “My next Project is “PODCAST”…. 

she always spoke very good English you have to if you’re gonna be on tv/radio now she sounds like it’s a 2nd language…

Idk my gut is telling me everything is not alright with Wendy the same way it did with Britney 

This is wendy latest interview this week, she sounded completely normal

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block