Why is 'Run Away with Me' One of the Greatest Pop Songs of all Time?

51 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I don't think the public deserves her anyways. The title track has been going viral on TikTok, but then people started saying they were disappointed the actual song sounded nothing like that spoken word bridge. Like, do you even hear yourself? TikTok users when they realize songs can be longer than 30-second sound bites with meme potential: :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Also if we are being honest, if the whole song sounded like that bridge, it wouldn't really sound that great :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: It'd be your basic pop song your neighbour listens to. It's the uniqueness in that bridge that helps add a perk of twinge to the progressing of the song and make it sound just better. I swear, they act like they are music theorists who know better :trash_throw_away_recycle:

(I've never furiously vented so much but TLT truly deserved so much better :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block