Sam vlogs his bday prep for Britney, Britney at the end says “I don’t know how she spins so much”

• Super Mods
27 minutes ago, Leodance said:

They bought a new mansion, but living in the old one :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Also where was Britney, when Sam did all this? :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Also why number 1 on the cake?:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: If I see right :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

New mansion is probably being renovated. Maybe they moved back to the old one and are renting out the other?

Britney said she had the flu so she was probably home, laying around just like you and I do when we are home with the flu.

1 year of freedom 🤍 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The only thing weird about this is that Britney said she’s ill with the flu but Sam said he’d planned outdoor activities for them, plus that they’re late for dinner, but I guess maybe she’s at the end of the virus now and well enough to go out. 

But then Vicky said she’s on a beach somewhere on vacation right now! 

maybe dinner was on a beach :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Like 1

this is sooooooooo cute! I love how corny he is!!

See...maybe she just wanted a low key casual b-day. What's wrong with that???Also, if she has the flu it makes a lot of sense she wasn't feeling up to it. (Also could just be using that as an excuse to not have to see anyone and do her own thing, I've done that before ..hehehe :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:)

IT'S NOT ALWAYS SO SINISTER, FOLKS!!

Me trying to look at the bday playlist :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 1

That was really cute..

I'm starting to realize how bizarre people are.. Britney was always in the spotlight she already experienced and had cameras on her in her face recording everything.. Now she wants her husband to take over and he will become a provider.. He is making a name for himself regardless of what others think and that helps support britney. Get over it, thats what normal married couples do and families do.. 

So what if he's in a better light now, britney doesn't need to be or give a ****. She's been there done that.. I believe now truly I hope I am right she's probably pregnant hiding away and just still healing from her traumas..It's not about her now because she doesn't need it to be or want it to be. What don't people understand??? Instead it's all this crazy need to know where is britney what is she doing she snot well by what she is or isn't posting.. No wonder people drove this poor woman insane my god.

9 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Something about the way he talks makes me cringe. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Same. I think it’s the accent and he sounds like he’s trying too hard. Almost like his voice don’t match his body. Oh well, it’s his personality that matters and I bet he ain’t cringe in bed :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: but if he starts putting on the bed sheet as Superman cape it’s out the doe!! :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
16 hours ago, plam said:

Cute little clip. Am I the only 1 noticing they are in the old house?

Not to single you out but it's kinda baffling that ppl are so alarmed that she may still be in her old house. She's a rich woman, I'm sure she can afford both and maybe changed her mind about selling her old house. We keep filling in blanks for her in regards to certain decisions she makes so "we" can make sense of it then get alarmed when it doesn't align with that we see. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block