Sam vlogs his bday prep for Britney, Britney at the end says “I don’t know how she spins so much”

Britney is lucky to have a guy so detailed like that and with a sense of humor. I know he’s kidding around but I dislike how heteros are accepting of comments like “the woman is always right, and the man is always wrong.” Wtf is that. Haha yeah it’s funny to them but it really isn’t. Plus I always feel bad for some guys because girls feel like they don’t have to go out of their way like that for them. But I know some dudes don’t care about that kinda stuff. Whatever. Rant over. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Can someone screencap those songs in playlist?

it looks like it’s spotify’s today’s top hits or something pretty basic. i was able to see it has:

made you look - meghan trainor

enough - charlieonnafriday 

bejeweled - taylor swift 

just wanna rock - lil’ uzi vert 

one thing at a time - morgan wallen 

bad habit - steve lacy

lift me up - rihanna 

cuff it - beyonce 

i ain’t worried - onerepublic

re: the vlog - he’s doing a lot just to say he got her balloons, flowers, and a cake for her birthday. it’s cute but like…he’s her husband. making her feel special is literally the bare minimum.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, unusualyouforever said:

it looks like it’s spotify’s today’s top hits or something pretty basic. i was able to see it has:

made you look - meghan trainor

enough - charlieonnafriday 

bejeweled - taylor swift 

just wanna rock - lil’ uzi vert 

one thing at a time - morgan wallen 

bad habit - steve lacy

lift me up - rihanna 

cuff it - beyonce 

i ain’t worried - onerepublic

re: the vlog - he’s doing a lot just to say he got her balloons, flowers, and a cake for her birthday. it’s cute but like…he’s her husband. making her feel special is literally the bare minimum.

I took it kinda embarassing how he talked about everything he did... it's just like he wanted to make up for what he hadn't done in the whole time and wanted to get some points from us for it... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Re: thank you that playlist :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Antidote said:

It's amazing how he manages to make everything about him, even Britney's birthday looks like an anecdote..

Britney has the flu? What do you want her to do? Film herself at the toilet all day? Geez, it’s bad enough she’s sick on her birthday and you expect her to do whatever it is you feel she needs to do to make it more about her and not Sam.

He’s being a supportive husband.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block