Britney shares photos of her sons

The comments i read on her kids are disgusting, honestly as a mother you give the best to your kids and think about the consequences of your actions. I dont think she realize how kids are brutal these days especially with social networks and how her actions could be living hell for her kids, i doubt she has any clear idea of the world anyway she seems stuck in a bubble of a 15yo mind, spending her time in her spinning room, posting naked pictures and exposing personal family matters instead of dealing with it privately.

Having kids living in this environment i cant imagine how messed up it must be for them and i understand they want to be away for some time, they arent to blame it's just normal at least for their own mental well being. And there's nothing wrong with it, doesnt mean they dont love her. But she's not allowed to bring down her kids with her just because she's not right in the head and "she's their mother, a popstar, she has big mansion and pay private schools" who ******* cares , thats superficial statement, i honestly prefered my life as teenager than theirs, money doesnt buy health and hapiness. She's +40 she's the adult she's the one with responsibilities, she's the one who needs to be smarter. It's not up to her kids to be like "hey it's ok keep being a weirdo on instagram and post naked picture, we will manage the embarrassement we get from it" just no. 

She's the one being selfish, self centered thinking only herself matter, and the trauma she can have from her situation doesnt excuse her behavior. She was the one saying they hear but don't listen, she's just doing the same to her kids. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

The comments i read on her kids are disgusting, honestly as a mother you give the best to your kids and think about the consequences of your actions. I dont think she realize how kids are brutal these days especially with social networks and how her actions could be living hell for her kids, i doubt she has any clear idea of the world anyway she seems stuck in a bubble of a 15yo mind, spending her time in her spinning room, posting naked pictures and exposing personal family matters instead of dealing with it privately.

Having kids living in this environment i cant imagine how messed up it must be for them and i understand they want to be away for some time, they arent to blame it's just normal at least for their own mental well being. And there's nothing wrong with it, doesnt mean they dont love her. But she's not allowed to bring down her kids with her just because she's not right in the head and "she's their mother, a popstar, she has big mansion and pay private schools" who ******* cares , thats superficial statement, i honestly prefered my life as teenager than theirs, money doesnt buy health and hapiness. She's +40 she's the adult she's the one with responsibilities, she's the one who needs to be smarter. It's not up to her kids to be like "hey it's ok keep being a weirdo on instagram and post naked picture, we will manage the embarrassement we get from it" just no. 

She's the one being selfish, self centered thinking only herself matter, and the trauma she can have from her situation doesnt excuse her behavior. She was the one saying they hear but don't listen, she's just doing the same to her kids. 

Oh really? But wasn't her son the 1 who gave an interview instead of dealing with it privately?

Btw kids lived with their father most of the time. So messed up environment is not just Britney to blame. But mainly Kevin who actually has no job and lives of his kids money. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Caroline77 said:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I didn't see these as goodbye posts. I really hate how dismal, depressing and morbid this fanbase is these days. It's disgusting. Oh, it's not her. Oh, she got hacked. Conspiracy after conspiracy. Knock it tf off!!

If she were working these same so called "concerned 'fans'" would be rejoycing. 

Just because her freedom doesn't look the way you want it to look with her going on a world tour, promoting a ton and releasing a new 15 track album like y'all live in a dream world and are stuck in 2004, doesn't mean she's not "OK."

She has been through so much trauma and she has a very complicated — yes, even dysfunctional — relationship with her family. She has to heal and I believe she is. Leave her tf alone and leave her be!

Fwiw, I'm glad she seems to be doing better and making some progress in her healing.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, icybaby said:

Oh really? But wasn't her son the 1 who gave an interview instead of dealing with it privately?

Btw kids lived with their father most of the time. So messed up environment is not just Britney to blame. But mainly Kevin who actually has no job and lives of his kids money. 

He gave an interview because he wanted to share some of his experiences, thoughts and feelings about this whole situation. Why is Britney the only one allowed to share “her truth”? It’s fine for her to come for her own children and call them hateful, and insult their intelligence, but when one of them talks about how it was for HIM that’s not ok? 

I try really hard all the time to see Britney’s point of view, and the rest of her family can go suck a fu ck but her own boys don’t deserve the level of vitriol they’ve had. They didn’t ask to be born, they didn’t ask for any level of fame, they didn’t ask to be “spoilt”, they didn’t ask to be kids of divorce, they didn’t ask to be part of a corrupt conservatorship, and they didn’t ask for a deadbeat dad. 

Even if they’re a product of their environment from Kevin and not Britney as you say, that’s STILL not their fault. 

My hope is that as they get older they speak out more actually and expose as much of the messed up crap they’ve been through as possible. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

dayum sean he's cute. he looks like 14 there. He looks like kevin, but not entirely. when younger he looked like Britney and kevin, but now I don't see any britney

Thirsting over someone you say looks 14? Girl, this ain’t it. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Her post was bittersweet, she clearly loves her boys more than life itself, but they still chose to distance themselves. I’m not gonna judge her kids and their reasoning, but I would never do my mother like that, no matter what she was going through. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Thirsting over someone you say looks 14? Girl, this ain’t it. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Her post was bittersweet, she clearly loves her boys more than life itself, but they still chose to distance themselves. I’m not gonna judge her kids and their reasoning, but I would never do my mother like that, no matter what she was going through. 

what's wrong with saying her son is cute? he is. that doesn't make me "thirsting"....:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

I feel so bad for these kids, living off the hundred million dollar luxury empire that their selfish mother built for them :(

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block