If Britney Joined Here, Would Jordan Let Her Be a Mod?

• Leader
6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Well, given that he overlooked his own community guidelines during his latest mod selection process, I think it’s fair to say anyone has a chance. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I wasn't overlooking anything. I took everything into account and felt Glitterrain would do a great job at moderating Exhale and imo they are 😃 

And of course everyone has a chance. I extended the opportunity to all Exhalers. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Especially in recent years. It wouldn’t surprise me at all but I know she wouldn’t announce herself, at the risk of crashing the servers. Then we’d have to pay subscription fees to keep the site up. I just got very exhausted thinking about it lol

I’m trying to tell you guys that I’m Britney Spears the Mod and no one is believing me!!! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block