Britney post: Why do I look EXACTLY like Jessica Simpson? Also my face looks so pale

15 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is so strange for her to be spending her Birthday posting all these weird posts. 

I don't think it's strange. We - my family and my friends always love to look some old photos for our birthdays, just to revive a bit of memories, birthday is a good opportunity to look back and remember past. 

For example if it's my birthday, we watch my old photos and photos that are important to me, and comment and laugh together about them:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

8 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

She is not insulting anyone in this post. She said they look alike and then she commented on HER OWN APPEARANCE. Y’all need to stop over reaching for conspiracy aand nitpicking how she posts or why she posts and live your lives. 

Just because it’s her birthday, she is supposed to do something other than be on IG?? Lmao she’s allowed to use her phone how she wants and when she wants. 

It's not an overreach. It's very likely possible she wasn't intentionally dissing JS, but the way she laid the sentence structure out, it was implied. Don't get your panties in a twist when people are critical of what Britney does, she ISNT PERFECT, just like the rest of us, and in fact she has a lot of learning to do since she hasn't had free speech in 13 years.

I laid out exactly how you can dissect what she wrote. You're the one making this a big deal, I don't care if Britney is dissing people or not, I'm saying it's just simply not a good look to bring in other celebrities names right now for no reason, especially when the post can clearly be interpreted different ways by people, and some interpretations are not received well. And, considering she is clearly shading someone in multiple other posts, it's not a reach to also assume this is a critical post. Makes sense?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block