Britney post: Why do I look EXACTLY like Jessica Simpson? Also my face looks so pale

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is so strange for her to be spending her Birthday posting all these weird posts. 

Why? I'm glad she's passing the time by researching herself and looking at what everyone has said, written and photographed about her to make her current.

I would give anything to be next to her and laugh with her while looking at some funny candids.

• Love 2

Guys… just because YOU wouldn’t spend your Birthday posting stuff on Instagram doesn’t mean that’s not what Britney wanted to do. What’s sad for you may have been her choice! Britney is a homebody. The flu is making everyone super sick right now. Sam’s Insta said they were going to dinner so she did something. 

Basically it’s her day and she can do whatever the **** she wants

• Love 2
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Agree. Like, c'mon Britney. First of all, she is referencing a CANDID when she hates on the paps/media for making comments about her own candids. She then says she looks like JS but is "pale", therefore implying JS is pale... and even though they're pretty much the same skin tone, she is saying it in a derogatory way (towards herself) but therefore in reference to JS and being critical of her.... being critical as in what she has hated on the media for doing for so long!

Britney deserves healing... And she deserves a LIFE COACH to help bring her up to speed and coach her through these feelings... We shouldn't hate on her for not understanding, she was under a ******* CON for most of her adulthood, she needs an empathetic individual with high emotional intelligence to help her navigate these feelings (feelings that trigger such random IG posts ) ...

I'm 35. I know what I'm talking about. Should be Brit's assistant FFS. She literally needs a life coach / assistant. Not because anything is wrong with her, but because of the WRONGS that have been DONE to her, and now she has no support. Sam doesn't count, he's almost 10 year her junior?!?! He grew up in another lifetime. She needs a confidant that grew up around the same time as her to help her navigate being a FREE adult now that she is. 

Again. I'm not hating on her. She hasn't been given the right tools, and it seems like she doesn't have the right people in her life to help her navigate this trauma and freedom yet ... 

you need to stop. She’s not attacking Jessica. Y’all really need to chill. Britney pointed out that her and Jessica look similar in this pic but she said SHE herself looks pale. No implication. Stop reaching and look g for dumb shyt to be mad about. And don’t reply to me cuz I’m not entertaining this foolishness anymore

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

She is not insulting anyone in this post. She said they look alike and then she commented on HER OWN APPEARANCE. Y’all need to stop over reaching for conspiracy aand nitpicking how she posts or why she posts and live your lives. 

Just because it’s her birthday, she is supposed to do something other than be on IG?? Lmao she’s allowed to use her phone how she wants and when she wants. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is so strange for her to be spending her Birthday posting all these weird posts. 

10 hours ago, ferref118 said:

Either she got hacked, shes high or drunk, or shes having a mini breakdown on her bday night :( 

Yes, and you're probably having a bad day when you're out here shoveling manure in the backyard. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

This isn’t right. She’s obviously referring to current Jessica Simpson who has been getting bullied for her looks in the last few months (2000s Jessica looked nothing like that on the pic). Some of the things she’s been posting are unhinged, complaining about looking like another person is like dragging their looks. I hope Britney had the best bday ever is what I’ll say…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block