Britney post: Why do I look EXACTLY like Jessica Simpson? Also my face looks so pale

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

I'm sure he made her a huge *** breakfast, rubbed her feet, drew her nice bath with rose petals and showered her with love and affection, but I guess he sucks since he didn't make a public post on his ig for the whole world to see

Yeah, because you really have proof, he did all of that, sis that's just your made-up opinion.

You're a dreamer, you dream alot. 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, because you really have proof, he did all of that, sis that's just your made-up opinion.

You're a dreamer, you dream alot. 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

...I don't, hence why I wrote 'I'm sure'. And I'm a dreamer because I think he's a good husband instead of the douche you're trying to make him out to be? but hey, I guess it's easier for you to draw up your own narratives and assumptions about Sam since you're so entitled to Britney's life. 

• Love 3
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

...I don't, hence why I wrote 'I'm sure'. And I'm a dreamer because I think he's a good husband instead of the douche you're trying to make him out to be? but hey, I guess it's easier for you to draw up your own narratives and assumptions about Sam since you're so entitled to Britney's life. 

I didn't make Sam out to be anything all I said is he didn't post happy birthday and B just posted a cringeworthy video of him and his set up for her. I guess it's easy for you to concoct your own assumptions, false opinions, thoughts and tragic reaches.

Since you're so entitled to Sam's life.  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

I can’t believe you guys still think everything is ok. This is very sad and depressing.

Agree. Like, c'mon Britney. First of all, she is referencing a CANDID when she hates on the paps/media for making comments about her own candids. She then says she looks like JS but is "pale", therefore implying JS is pale... and even though they're pretty much the same skin tone, she is saying it in a derogatory way (towards herself) but therefore in reference to JS and being critical of her.... being critical as in what she has hated on the media for doing for so long!

Britney deserves healing... And she deserves a LIFE COACH to help bring her up to speed and coach her through these feelings... We shouldn't hate on her for not understanding, she was under a ******* CON for most of her adulthood, she needs an empathetic individual with high emotional intelligence to help her navigate these feelings (feelings that trigger such random IG posts ) ...

I'm 35. I know what I'm talking about. Should be Brit's assistant FFS. She literally needs a life coach / assistant. Not because anything is wrong with her, but because of the WRONGS that have been DONE to her, and now she has no support. Sam doesn't count, he's almost 10 year her junior?!?! He grew up in another lifetime. She needs a confidant that grew up around the same time as her to help her navigate being a FREE adult now that she is. 

Again. I'm not hating on her. She hasn't been given the right tools, and it seems like she doesn't have the right people in her life to help her navigate this trauma and freedom yet ... 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Agree. Like, c'mon Britney. First of all, she is referencing a CANDID when she hates on the paps/media for making comments about her own candids. She then says she looks like JS but is "pale", therefore implying JS is pale... and even though they're pretty much the same skin tone, she is saying it in a derogatory way (towards herself) but therefore in reference to JS and being critical of her.... being critical as in what she has hated on the media for doing for so long!

Britney deserves healing... And she deserves a LIFE COACH to help bring her up to speed and coach her through these feelings... We shouldn't hate on her for not understanding, she was under a ******* CON for most of her adulthood, she needs an empathetic individual with high emotional intelligence to help her navigate these feelings (feelings that trigger such random IG posts ) ...

I'm 35. I know what I'm talking about. Should be Brit's assistant FFS. She literally needs a life coach / assistant. Not because anything is wrong with her, but because of the WRONGS that have been DONE to her, and now she has no support. Sam doesn't count, he's almost 10 year her junior?!?! He grew up in another lifetime. She needs a confidant that grew up around the same time as her to help her navigate being a FREE adult now that she is. 

Again. I'm not hating on her. She hasn't been given the right tools, and it seems like she doesn't have the right people in her life to help her navigate this trauma and freedom yet ... 

That's what the care plan is for to help her make good decisions and to protect her. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's what the care plan is for to help her make good decisions and to protect her. 

U being sarcastic? Doesn't seem like it's helping nor does it seem like anyone is ACTIVELY involved in her life. "Care plan" seems like something from the court. Maybe Jodi is reachable to her via text. She legit needs an assistant, a friend, someone AROUND HER to help her learn how to be an autonomous adult. It's very clear she doesn't have anyone but Sam. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

U being sarcastic? Doesn't seem like it's helping nor does it seem like anyone is ACTIVELY involved in her life. "Care plan" seems like something from the court. Maybe Jodi is reachable to her via text. She legit needs an assistant, a friend, someone AROUND HER to help her learn how to be an autonomous adult. It's very clear she doesn't have anyone but Sam. 

The care plan seems to be helping Brit has had a successful first year as a free woman without getting into any trouble.

Britney had an assistant; however, it makes no sense to have a full staff hired if B isn't working at this time. 

People have allegedly tried to reach out to her and they've said she's isolated and can't get into contact with her. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The care plan seems to be helping Brit has had a successful first year as a free woman without getting into any trouble.

Britney had an assistant; however, it makes no sense to have a full staff hired if B isn't working at this time. 

People have allegedly tried to reach out to her and they've said she's isolated and can't get into contact with her. 

What trouble will she get into?

Britney needs an adult mentor figure. Usually, these are people in the field of life coaching, as they can cover topics such as business coaching, mindset training, as well as overall human behavior. I just think it's silly for her to have been a robot for 13 years and then be indoctrinated to normal society without anyone helping her to navigate the waters, and her husband doesn't count. A therapist also doesn't help because they only respond to problems that the patient brings up. She legit needs a role model at this point. Hell, even Paris would be acceptable -- same age and has navigated the same storm, but we have yet to seem them together aside from the wedding. 

• Like 3
Just now, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

What trouble will she get into?

Britney needs an adult mentor figure. Usually, these are people in the field of life coaching, as they can cover topics such as business coaching, mindset training, as well as overall human behavior. I just think it's silly for her to have been a robot for 13 years and then be indoctrinated to normal society without anyone helping her to navigate the waters, and her husband doesn't count. A therapist also doesn't help because they only respond to problems that the patient brings up. She legit needs a role model at this point. Hell, even Paris would be acceptable -- same age and has navigated the same storm, but we have yet to seem them together aside from the wedding. 

I'm not sure the specific trouble I just know Jodi drafted and submitted a sealed care plan to the courts. Penny approved it and it was part of her reasoning for setting Britney free.

The care plan is to help B make her decisions and have her in a "safety net".

I agree B does need friends and to be doing more, she's so isolated and bored she said. 

• Like 3

Honestly I think they do resemble each other a bit, and I think it's funny that people are overanalyzing her posts and then getting offended for the smallest things. Don't we all scroll through pics of ourselves and say ' hey I look like someone here, and I look pale/tan/sleepy/whatever'?? 

Again people saying they're NOT experts but still diagnosing and saying she's being mean. (Isn't that gaslighting?) If that were just a post from my friend, i would honestly agree. You do look like her, and you do look pale in that photo. Not interpret it as 'my worst is JS's best and JS is pale which is an insult and I want to insult her'.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block