Britney post: Why do I look EXACTLY like Jessica Simpson? Also my face looks so pale

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

And who dictates how u should spend your birthday? Society? I've spent birthdays with friends, in an ****, alone... I mean stop following society's rules, u should spend ur birthday whatever way u want to spend it :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Nobody like to be alone for their birthday but if you do that’s all good for you. I didn’t know that you knew exactly what and how Britney feels. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

....his ig stories show that he's out buying her cake so idk where you're getting that assumption from? 

I seen that and it's not an assumption he posted nothing wishing her a happy birthday yet.

Being in a cake shop and wishing your wife a happy birthday instead of posting your muscles are two very different things sis. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I seen that and it's not an assumption he posted nothing wishing her a happy birthday yet.

Being in a cake shop and wishing your wife a happy birthday instead of posting your muscles are two very different things sis. 

I'm sure he made her a huge *** breakfast, rubbed her feet, drew her nice bath with rose petals and showered her with love and affection, but I guess he sucks since he didn't make a public post on his ig for the whole world to see

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, dustinray1987 said:

Nobody like to be alone for their birthday but if you do that’s all good for you. I didn’t know that you knew exactly what and how Britney feels. 

U should never assume how everyone feels about their birthdays hun. Some people like to be with friends, other people with family, others alone... like I said, I spent my birthdays in different ways coz I felt like doing so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

U should never assume how everyone feels about their birthdays hun. Some people like to be with friends, other people with family, others alone... like I said, I spent my birthdays in different ways coz I felt like doing so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah you are right, sorry. As long is she is doing what she wants is all that matters

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block