Not a lot of Celebs are wishing Britney a happy bday

KrisJ

brit does not care about hollywood and people in it probably. since she is not making any friends there, who would celebrate her birthday tho? plus, she is kinda a bully on instagram. so people do not wanna deal with it. thats why A list celebs do not celebrate her bday on social media.

some of them probably do it in private tho.

4 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

It's the price that you pay for being tactless and somehow a bully. Hehe! But to be honest, I don't think Britney still cares. She's in the process of eliminating fake people in her life. She doesn't need them.

its the price that you pay for being HONEST and a transparent person, Hollywood is full of EGO AND HYPOCRYSy, im glad Britney is out of to that.

shame on you.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, lucho pedres said:

its the price that you pay for being HONEST and a transparent person, Hollywood is full of EGO AND HYPOCRYSy, im glad Britney is out of to that.

shame on you.

Shame on me? For? To need release? Uncontrollably? Oops... I guess, I just wanna go.. and say that I don't think people would avoid sending you greetings by just being honest in Hollywood, especially if you deliver your honesty politely. But people surely would if you deliver it passive-aggressively. So it isn't about the honestly, but the bullying and all. You're just being defensive.

If you think Britney is really being honest, do you seriously believe that her posts weren't about Selena? Accept it, fan. She's being rude and sweet at the same time. This is the new Britney. The old Britney's gone, so she won't be able to talk to the phone right now.

And if you are a real fan, you will genuinely accept her changes and her reality. She's a bully and she's passive-aggressive, but fans will understand. After all that she's been through? Come on. At least give her that... 

And after all these, no matter how you defend her, or no matter how true that she isn't the sweet Britney we once loved, she doesn't give an I f you seek Amy. I love her. Don't you? 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Willson Saints said:

Shame on me? For? To need release? Uncontrollably? Oops... I guess, I just wanna go.. and say that I don't think people would avoid sending you greetings by just being honest in Hollywood, especially if you deliver your honesty politely. But people surely would if you deliver it passive-aggressively. So it isn't about the honestly, but the bullying and all. You're just being defensive.

If you think Britney is really being honest, do you seriously believe that her posts weren't about Selena? Accept it, fan. She's being rude and sweet at the same time. This is the new Britney. The old Britney's gone, so she won't be able to talk to the phone right now.

And if you are a real fan, you will genuinely accept her changes and her reality. She's a bully and she's passive-aggressive, but fans will understand. After all that she's been through? Come on. At least give her that... 

And after all these, no matter how you defend her, or no matter how true that she isn't the sweet Britney we once loved, she doesn't give an I f you seek Amy. I love her. Don't you? 

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block