Not a lot of Celebs are wishing Britney a happy bday

KrisJ

5 hours ago, charlenerose said:

Compared to last year and the year before, she’s barely getting any celebrity or public figure attention for her birthday this year. I think the general public has been somewhat over her after all the Instagram drama/turmoil/spam/name-calling. Britney also isn’t really doing anything to preserve her hard-earned legacy and keeps running her public image into the ground. At least that’s what my friends and the general public seem to notice. Oh well, still love her. Happy birthday queen. 👑

If her legacy was going to be ruined it would Have been in 07. Enough with the narrative of her being herself equating to ruining her legacy. This on the heels of a BBC article pretty much solidifying her legacy regardless of what’s gone on in the past year. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MX3 said:

It was cool when she was a newly free woman and in the news for the injustices done to her.

now that it’s been a year, no one cares? Lol 

I am cynical.

I don’t think it’s because it’s been a year… :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: remember how our gurl dragged every female in the industry recently? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

It feels like Britney has been blacklisted 

Yeah, at this point Britney is no longer playing by the rules of Hollywood, and she’s isolated herself further and further from people this entire year. However, I’m sure she’s gotten a bunch of private messages 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block