Not a lot of Celebs are wishing Britney a happy bday

KrisJ

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The other thing too is that we have to remember that not every celebrity's birthday is a big event/holiday. We're used to that because Britney has been forced to release or perform on her birthday so many times that it feels that way for us as a fanbase. 

December 2nd is a paid holiday at my company due to our legends birth :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 7
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Because Hollywood is a vain place. When you're up, everyone wants to attach themselves to you to further themselves. Now that it's clear that Britney isn't going to immediately be a pop superstar again, they have to go use someone else. 

Well, considering that just by wishing her happiness you can make her hate you and drag you to (apparently) the rest of her life, I would think twice too. 

• Love 2

The unnecessary drama of this thread... You should've not expect anything from anyone. If you do that, life would be better.

No, Beyoncé doesn't have to post any message to anyone. Not any celebrity, neither any other human being is obligatted to do that.

Most of my friends don't call me or message me on my b'day, some do that in some years, but if they don't do that or forget about it I don't take it personal and that doesn't mean I'm not important in their lives anymore and vice-versa. This is maturity.

3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Because Hollywood is a vain place. When you're up, everyone wants to attach themselves to you to further themselves. Now that it's clear that Britney isn't going to immediately be a pop superstar again, they have to go use someone else. 

THIS!!! I agree 100% plus Britney doesn’t need and probably doesn’t care for happy birthdays from fake people anyway! So many of them were silent and ignored her for the longest time, yet later “cheering her on” after she finally won her freedom….I hope Britney’s next award speech begins with:

Chevy Chase Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block