Not a lot of Celebs are wishing Britney a happy bday

KrisJ

Maybe they are afraid. Just kidding.

I guess it isn't something to be bothered, people nowadays are kind of focused on themselves and by the way not eveybody celebrates their own birthdays.

The "normal" is to pay homage only when the celebrities are dead, don't forget, but anyway is always impressive how many people wishes her a happy birthday.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

It’s early still. It’s not even noon in Cali. We will see more as the day goes on. 

As a European Cali time always messes with my head. I have a cousin in Boston, MA to whom I used to be really close. For quite a while we were in touch almost everyday; I knew exactly at what time I could start texting her and she knew at what time she should stop calling me. That 6 hour time difference is still engraved in my soul. But Cali time just really throws me off. There’s something about it that makes me want to bang my head against a well because it’s just so *meh*. I can’t explain it other than that. I remember wanting to stay up for award shows and then I managed to stay up until some ungodly hour, only to get thrown so many commercial breaks at I eventually gave up during the red carpet. Cali time sucks from a European perspective :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Like 5

Remember no one controls their social media. They all have SoMe people and people hired for it. They will write when the others do. 

But also, Britney isn't well seen these days. She is a loose cannon to some, and people are afraid to support wrong people after the whole Johnny Depp for instance 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block