Paris Hilton wishes Britney a happy birthday: β€œSo many magical memories with you after over two decades of friendship! πŸ’– Thank you for being such an incredible friend with the most beautiful soul.”

4 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

And you have the avi of a fatphobic person, so what?Β :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

"We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross (Β pausesΒ ). Does that guy look black to you? " Paris Hilton

Β 

" Ewww! Gay guys are the horniest people in the world,” Hilton said. β€œThey’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS. … I would be so scared if I were a gay guy. You’ll like, die of AIDS.” Paris HiltonΒ 

Is that the person you're comparing Taylor to???? πŸ€” Honestly...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

"We were making out, but then we went somewhere where it was bright and I saw that he was black and made an excuse and left. I can’t stand black guys. I would never touch one. It’s gross (Β pausesΒ ). Does that guy look black to you? " Paris Hilton

Β 

" Ewww! Gay guys are the horniest people in the world,” Hilton said. β€œThey’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS. … I would be so scared if I were a gay guy. You’ll like, die of AIDS.” Paris HiltonΒ 

she was secretly recorded saying the gay quote with her gay bestie though πŸ˜…

6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

She's a rich brat from Hollywood. Do you expect her to be in tune with the struggles of gay men? No. And yes, she's right about gay men being "the horniest people in the world". Coming from a gay man.Β 

6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Β 

Did you actually fact check those though? She was disgusted by gays on grindr who always **** without protection. I would say the exact same about the grindr gays because they are, in fact, disgusting.

She used the N-word when she was young, dumb and on *****. Same for the comments on black dudes, where she was on ***** as well. It is obviously stupid to say what she said, but people do and say weird **** on *****. I dont want to defend her choice of words here, but again, if you fact check these things its mostly just her stupidity when she was young.

And dont act like Taylor is a saint lol, she is legit draining her fans so hard from money, sleeps basically with every famous dude she can get to dump them after and capitalize on them with writing songs, the whole Kanye drama with the Famous song .. I bet there is a lot more, but I have seen enough about her lol.

2 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Did you actually fact check those though? She was disgusted by gays on grindr who always **** without protection. I would say the exact same about the grindr gays because they are, in fact, disgusting.

She used the N-word when she was young, dumb and on *****. Same for the comments on black dudes, where she was on ***** as well. It is obviously stupid to say what she said, but people do6 and say weird **** on *****. I dont want to defend her choice of words here, but again, if you fact check these things its mostly just her stupidity when she was young.

And dont act like Taylor is a saint lol, she is legit draining her fans so hard from money, sleeps basically with every famous dude she can get to dump them after and capitalize on them with writing songs, the whole Kanye drama with the Famous song .. I bet there is a lot more, but I have seen enough about her lol.

THERE'S LITERALLY AUDIOS OF PARIS SAYING THOSE THINGS. Why are you defending her anyway?Β 

2 - Honey, sl** shaming Taylor is so 2012 πŸ˜‚

3 - You realize that Kanye is literally a na.zi?? That he is using a **** simbol in his presidential campaign??? You're going to make excuses for that too???Β 

4 - Kanye is a creepyΒ  stalker who can't let go of his ex, and spent years harassing Taylor

5 - That famous song was 6 years ago, and in 2020 the whole video was leaked showing that Taylor was right all the time.

YOU ARE REPORTED FOR LITERALLY SUPPORTING AN ANTISEMITIC PERSON WHO THINKS Hit**r IS COOL!Β 

Honestly, you should think veeeeery hard about your opinions!!! It's not normal saying the things you do and attacking Taylor for no reason πŸ˜’Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Fall2Pieces said:

she was secretly recorded saying the gay quote with her gay bestie though πŸ˜…

And she was secretly joking with her black friends when using the n word?

I can't believe it's 2022 and there's people fighting to defend Paris Hilton lol it's patheticΒ 

40 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

THERE'S LITERALLY AUDIOS OF PARIS SAYING THOSE THINGS. Why are you defending her anyway?Β 

2 - Honey, sl** shaming Taylor is so 2012 πŸ˜‚

3 - You realize that Kanye is literally a na.zi?? That he is using a **** simbol in his presidential campaign??? You're going to make excuses for that too???Β 

4 - Kanye is a creepyΒ  stalker who can't let go of his ex, and spent years harassing Taylor

5 - That famous song was 6 years ago, and in 2020 the whole video was leaked showing that Taylor was right all the time.

YOU ARE REPORTED FOR LITERALLY SUPPORTING AN ANTISEMITIC PERSON WHO THINKS Hit**r IS COOL!Β 

Honestly, you should think veeeeery hard about your opinions!!! It's not normal saying the things you do and attacking Taylor for no reason πŸ˜’Β 

Β 

I am aware of the audios? What are you trying to twist here lol. And look at you, trying to excuse being a sl** by using sl** shaming - it is disgusting as well. I never defended Kanye anywhere, here you are reaching again. i just said Taylor capitalized on the Famous drama. Feel free to report, it will only end up in mods laughing their *** off about your desperation.

Forgot to take your chill pills this morning or whats going on?Β :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block