Kanye West promotes 2024 Presidential campaign with symbol that appears to be a swastika inside a Star of David

59 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It got to a point where it's becoming irresponsible to give this guy a platform, so I don't understand what's the press agenda here...

We should all consider doing our bit and stop taking part in conversations about him, including opening threads spreading his messages, imo.

I think it is important to talk about these things and report, but also put into perspective what the things that he says mean. The interview already took place on a platform that is questionable.

In Germany it's a dark joke to say Hit**r wasn't that bad, he gave us the Autobahnen but everyone (not **** or AFD) knows how ****ed up he was as we are learning about the 3rd Reich and WW almost 2-3 years in school. Anyone who ever visited a KZ and saw the gas Chambers with their own eyes, understanding that thousands of people were killed there cruelly....

There's a weird fascination of men with power about men with more power. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, SosEtaSeth said:

Do we have universal healthcare? Guaranteed vacation days? Do we take care of our most vulnerable members of society? Do we take care of our servicemembers, people who have sacrificed years of their lives for our country?

****-not-no.gif

I support everything you listed, and having them will put America on top of the list of advanced countries, but even without it America is still considered one of the most advanced.

All modern advanced countries support modern day slave labor, yet we consider them advanced right? thats because based on todays standards, modern day slavery is seen as a "necessary evil".

So saying a country is advanced doesnt mean its perfect, it means compared to the rest of the world, and based on todays standards, America is advanced.

3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

All countries support modern day slave labor, yet we consider them advanced right?

Based on todays standards, and compared to the rest of the world, America is an advanced country.

not every country that isn’t the us supports slave labor 💀💀

& the us, while having advanced technology, is honestly still very ****ty 2 live in 😨

they may have technology (which is always good), but they don’t have things that make the usa enjoyable 2 live in 🤔

there’s also racism, homophobia, antisemitism, & a lot of other problems 😧

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

not every country that isn’t the us supports slave labor 💀💀

& the us, while having advanced technology, is honestly still very ****ty 2 live in 😨

they may have technology (which is always good), but they don’t have things that make the usa enjoyable 2 live in 🤔

there’s also racism, homophobia, antisemitism, & a lot of other problems 😧

Modern day slavery is part of how our current system works worldwide, so almost all countries take part in modern day slavery, including its citizens.

America is not advanced only because of its technology, but also for having a High standard of living, Infrastructural capabilities, High per capita income, Low poverty, and may other things. Yes America still has these problems, but compared to the rest of the world, they are on the top of the list based on statistics. I will agree with you that if we compare America to other advanced countries, they will be at the bottom of the list.

America is also one of the least racist countries in the world, and again, yes America is very racist, but you really need to travel or look at statistics to realize its not compared to the rest of the world.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It got to a point where it's becoming irresponsible to give this guy a platform, so I don't understand what's the press agenda here...

We should all consider doing our bit and stop taking part in conversations about him, including opening threads spreading his messages, imo.

You can start doing it yourself and be an example :) 

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

Modern day slavery is part of how our current system works worldwide, so almost all countries take part in modern day slavery, including its citizens.

A fact.

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

America is not advanced only because of its technology, but also for having a High standard of living, Infrastructural capabilities, High per capita income, Low poverty, and may other things. Yes America still has these problems, but compared to the rest of the world, they are on the top of the list based on statistics. I will agree with you that if we compare America to other advanced countries, they will be at the bottom of the list.

Some of your claims are an absolute bs. :) low poverty... high standart of living... who made those statistics of yours? Upper class americans? 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Then please share it with me

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

low poverty...

Okay, so let's start with the low poverty to which I also add homelessness because these two go usually hand in hand.

First result that Google showed reads this the following 

'Although the country has a very high HDI score and is well known for its wealth among all nations, it has a high poverty rate, higher than any other industrialized country[...]'

link here: 

Top 10 Developed Countries in The World with Top 10, Technologies, Programming Languages, Python, Java, JavaScript, TypeScript, C++, Go, F#, Rust, Kotlin, Swift, Databases, etc.

(the US is at #10)

Another source reads the following

'Being the 10th country in the world with the highest number of homeless people on the streets the United States has a number of 567,715 homeless people per night.'

link here: 

Homelessness-per-capita-by-country.jpg

Rate of homeless population by country. Countries With The Highest Homeless Population In the world. Countries with maximum homeless people.

the US is again at #10

Here, when you move your cursor on a country, it will show you the poverty rate in %. Even my country is doing better than the US. Israel as well. Australia for instance etc. However, data are from 2018

Here you can check data from 2019 and it more or less confirms what the very previous result showed. Given all that what have happened since 2022, I bet those number are higher.

233910-blank-355.png

Out of all OECD countries, Cost Rica had the highest poverty rate as of 2019, at 19.9 percent.

Shall I go on? It took me just a simple Google research. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Okay, so let's start with the low poverty to which I also add homelessness because these two go usually hand in hand.

First result that Google showed reads this the following 

'Although the country has a very high HDI score and is well known for its wealth among all nations, it has a high poverty rate, higher than any other industrialized country[...]'

link here: 

Top 10 Developed Countries in The World with Top 10, Technologies, Programming Languages, Python, Java, JavaScript, TypeScript, C++, Go, F#, Rust, Kotlin, Swift, Databases, etc.

(the US is at #10)

Another source reads the following

'Being the 10th country in the world with the highest number of homeless people on the streets the United States has a number of 567,715 homeless people per night.'

link here: 

Homelessness-per-capita-by-country.jpg

Rate of homeless population by country. Countries With The Highest Homeless Population In the world. Countries with maximum homeless people.

the US is again at #10

Here, when you move your cursor on a country, it will show you the poverty rate in %. Even my country is doing better than the US. Israel as well. Australia for instance etc. However, data are from 2018

Here you can check data from 2019 and it more or less confirms what the very previous result showed. Given all that what have happened since 2022, I bet those number are higher.

233910-blank-355.png

Out of all OECD countries, Cost Rica had the highest poverty rate as of 2019, at 19.9 percent.

Shall I go on? It took me just a simple Google research. 

Also, now that ******** is illegal in the most vulnerable states, poverty and crime are going to skyrocket over the next 25 years. The US is currently benefitting from a huge reduction in crime, poverty etc because of Roe v Wade. Access to safe ********* is the number 1 contributing factor to crime and poverty reduction.

Even the Soviet Union legalized ******** in 1920. So the US is now 100 years behind Russia on basic human rights.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Also, now that ******** is illegal in the most vulnerable states, poverty and crime are going to skyrocket over the next 25 years. The US is currently benefitting from a huge reduction in crime, poverty etc because of Roe v Wade. Access to safe ********* is the number 1 contributing factor to crime and poverty reduction.

Even the Soviet Union legalized ******** in 1920. So the US is now 100 years behind Russia on basic human rights.

And yet they are 'the most advanced' country in the world. A melting pot. A hot mess. Nothing else.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

This list says higher than any other INDUSTRIALIZED country, and DEVELOPED countries.

I said I will agree with you that if we compare America to other advanced countries, they will be at the bottom of the list.

Also, in another link you gave, it compared the US to 
OECD countries

This means the US is considered a developed country in general compared to the rest of the world

They are countring the number of homeless people without looking at population. So America will have more homeless people because its a huge country with a high population. But the percentage of homeless is 0.2% which is very low.

While its still an issue, you can see that the US has the same poverty rate as other developed countries. Even Sweden which you would consider a developed country has the same percentage of poverty as America.

Kanye said Daddy Hittler had some good points.

Guess he's talking about autobahn and Volkswagen.

It's debatable, but it is true that Henry Ford used slave labour from holokaust camps to make his car parts.

The US was more complicit in the holocaust activities than they are willing to admit...not to mention the amount of Jews who were pretty much sent back on boats and sentenced to death by Canada, US and other nations.

Those are worthy talking points. "I love Hit**r like I love all humans" is just cartoonish nonsense and Kanye needs to put a sock in it. He can be a Christian without feeling the need to take pot shots at  another religion.

15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The US is not an advanced country, and old school antisemetic (N A Z I) rhetoric is becoming mainstream here. It’s scary.

by the way that's not a swastika...looks more like a jainist symbol. the swastika is tilted and inverted, unlike the placement of the symbol here.

47 minutes ago, Cancer said:

by the way that's not a swastika...looks more like a jainist symbol. the swastika is tilted and inverted, unlike the placement of the symbol here.

The Na zi swastika is based on the Jain symbol. They are one in the same. During Hit**r’s reign the Na zis were taught that the Swastika symbolized “peace.” So In current Euro-American culture the swastika only represents the Na zi party. Kanye definitely was referring to Hit ler/Na zi party with the swastika he posted.

640px-Four-swastika_collage_%28transpare
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block