Remember when Christina went up to Britney at a club and tried to shove her tongue down her throat?

• Super Mods

No More Kisses for Christina, Britney

In the December issue of Blender magazine, Aguilera, 23, says of Spears: “She seemed very distant, even during rehearsals…. She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance.”

Spears, 22, hasn’t taken Aguilera’s comments lightly. As reported by the Associated Press, the pop princess recalls in the magazine’s January issue a story about seeing former friend Aguilera for the first time in two years. “She comes up to me in a club in front of all these people and tries to put her tongue down my throat!,” says Spears.

“I say, ‘It’s good to see you,’ and she goes, ‘Well, you’re not being real with me.’ I was like, ‘Well, Christina, what’s your definition of real? Going up to girls and kissing them after you haven’t seen them for two years?’

“A lost girl? I think it’s probably the other way around,” adds Spears. “I can’t believe she said that about me. When someone has been rude to you so many times, it’s like, ‘You know what, Christina, I’m really not about the fake … anymore.’ ”

I tried to find the clip of Britney discussing this but I couldn’t find it!

What were your thoughts when finding this out for the first time?  :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

First she tried to punch P!nk and then tried to make out with Britney? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
This b%#*h had some balls, considering both of them coulda easily kicked her teeth in.

spacer.png

spacer.png

You could tell Britney was hurt by Christina’s “lost little girl” comment. That wasn’t cool at all. And if she was “distant” in rehearsals, maybe it’s cuz Christina was throwing passive aggressive shade for years and just got off a world tour with Britney’s ex boyfriend. Like Britney said, she wasn’t about the fake *******t anymore. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Emil87 said:

First she tried to punch P!nk and then tried to make out with Britney? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
This b%#*h had some balls, considering both of them coulda easily kicked her teeth in.

spacer.png

spacer.png

You could tell Britney was hurt by Christina’s “lost little girl” comment. That wasn’t cool at all. And if she was “distant” in rehearsals, maybe it’s cuz Christina was throwing passive aggressive shade for years and just got off a world tour with Britney’s ex boyfriend. Like Britney said, she wasn’t about the fake *******t anymore. 

Britney was always shy and people confuse that with “lost” or “distant” I know that feeling

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Britney was always shy and people confuse that with “lost” or “distant” I know that feeling

I know she’s shy but I really don’t think that was the reason, I mean she’d known Christina for years. I just think by then she was over her shady *** and negative energy and that’s why she purposely distanced herself. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Same with Kelly Osborne they had a confrontation too in person.

• Like 3

When you're young, you're really not supposed to be at the top of professionalism. It's okay to take it easy and be little bit shy and not a queen of self-esteem. It doesn't matter why, if you're shy, if you don't like the people around, if you don't know what to do, if you need guidance or not. What you should absolutely not do, is what Christina did. What she did said more about her than Britney. You are not supposed to behave like a beach. It's funny how people does that alot. I've been through it and Brit. No once a beach always a beach. But a few grow out of it, but not her. Britney on the other hand knows how to use her heart and brain at the same time. There is a fantastic saying about this - there is a special place in hell for women who doesn't help other woman.

So Christina is a closeted Lesbian or she’s bi***ual and she still hasn’t come out after all these years. 

Such weird behavior to wanna kiss someone you hardly like, Xtina just secretly be into girls 

Hollywweird is full of s** addicts 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
35 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

There beef has always been confusing to me because they have known each other since they were 12 and 13, and were young stars who became famous together 

maybe Christina’s always been jealous of Britney idk but it seems Christina is the problem started even pink had an issue with Christina and pink is very genuine and real

You’d think they’d have been the greatest of friends given all of their history :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

30 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

youthful follies... :tongueney_britney_cocky:
At least she try to kiss her and not hit her :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

“Oh pfff..oh she was? ..No, I don’t remember talking to her about that”.

spacer.png

Britney was always so sweet, but I LOVE that she finally defended herself. Im not that into drama but SO many people took cheap shots at her and I was damn proud she finally clapped back. 👏 Christina, girl..spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block