Spotify Wrapped said I am in the top .005% of Britney listeners. Am I the best Britney fan?

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, leviathan said:

omg don’t hate me but I don’t know who that is. 

I could never hate! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: She started as a country music star but has had some crossover success by sticking to her country roots while incorporating pop and disco into her sound! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: Her album Golden Hour is quite the treat and so sonically soothing! Would you agree @i sometimes sing live and @rennen2.0 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Do you have Spotify or Apple Music? If so, what are your top artists and songs? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I could never hate! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: She started as a country music star but has had some crossover success by sticking to her country roots while incorporating pop and disco into her sound! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: Her album Golden Hour is quite the treat and so sonically soothing! Would you agree @i sometimes sing live and @rennen2.0 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Do you have Spotify or Apple Music? If so, what are your top artists and songs? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Golden hour is my jam :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kletus said:

Frankly I think this means I deserve an award. Gimme More was also my most played song, followed closely by Soda Pop. Shocked? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: where were YOU on the list? 

3 hours ago, Brason said:

I’m the same, she was my #1 artist AGAIN, same % as you and Hold Me Closer my #3 song

Excited Seinfeld GIF

2 hours ago, Midnights said:

Lol. 

0,001% here and I listened 29.051 minutes to her. 

Y'all deserve an award for being Britney's most loyal fans :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Slay a bit! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I have Apple Music so don’t get to participate in the slayage that is Spotify Wrapped, but according to Apple Replay, Britney is my second most listened to artist and Hold Me Closer is my second most listened to song… Gimme More is a few spots later! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Iconique boo 🧡💃!!!

6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

imma have to check her out. my style is way more EDM; Britney is basically an outlier for me, but she’s my top everything because I love her;

here’s how I did with Apple Music:

IMG-1848.png

IMG-1849.png

IMG-1846.png

but, HMC made it to the top 10

IMG-1851.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block