Do you think a sit down interview will happen when the book comes out?

30 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Her Instagram promotes the book by giving bits and pieces in a stream of consciousness with images and metaphors that drive some readers crazy. I would like to read the story of her life in a smooth flow from childhood to the end of the conservatorship or her wedding. 

I don't know whether she will do interviews for promotion. She used to be so good with interviews. Her last one was with Ellen before she was imprisoned in "That Place".

no it was with e with that blonde woman talking about mmc reunion and stuff

No, I don't. Of course, I could be wrong and we will see but I think a lot of fans are convincing themselves that she will even though all signs point to no.

The theory that the publishing company wouldn't let her not do a promo interview isn't really accurate. She could have made it clear during their negotiations for the book that she would not be doing any interviews about it, and if that was the case, I highly doubt any publishing company would then turn her down and say they will only sign the deal if she does an interview. It's one of the most anticipated memoirs of all time, the book will sell itself.

• Love 1

When Britney said this year that she turned down offers to do interviews, it leads me to believe that she must have written in her contract that she won't focus on that...

but I believe that the book company must promote it in other ways. It will be very easy for a book like this to be a best seller.

• Love 1

Britney would rather get less money and not do interviews, or be tied down to certain promo, than get the full amount. If authors like George R.R. Martin can write a whole series over decades and his publisher not pressure him, I think Britney Spears can have whatever contract she wants.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I hope so but i doubt it. Like someone said, a full on 2 hour interview would defeat the purpose of the book. Plus tbh i dont even think she will need to promote it as i would sày the interest is already massive and itll sell well anyway

it doesn’t have to be two hours. I’m not suggesting giving away the book. An interview for her to be seen and to acknowledge the book/talk about why she wrote the book. Promote it in some way! I can’t imagine the publishing company not wanting their book advertised or promoted.

I’m thinking a half hour to an hour sit down interview to create hype, enforce exposure and awareness on Team Con :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Imo, I wonder if she’s ready for that? I actually hope she doesn’t do one, or at least gets to wait until she adjusts to her current life situation because based on videos/audios of her speaking from the past 2 years, it doesn’t sound like it’s in her best interest to do one without causing the media and a bunch of people (like me I suppose) dissecting her speech patterns and trying to infer her state of mind bc of the social media stuff. 

On the other hand, I really miss the sound of Britney’s voice so I would love for her to do one and get to tell her story about her book in her own way but I’m scared of how the media will portray it. 

Larry David Reaction GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block