Do you think a sit down interview will happen when the book comes out?

• Super Mods

Before some of you come for my neck about Britney already saying she wasn’t going to do one, I highly doubt the publisher is going to pay the amount they allegedly paid her and not expect an interview or promo :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Do you believe a sit down interview will happen? Who do you think will be the one to get the big interview? 

Let me know in the comments! I’d love to know your take on this :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Love 2

It’s possible imo she might do a couple small interviews, but nothing big.  A big tell-all interview would kind of defeat the purpose of the book.  But I would imagine she will do a couple things to promote it.  Could be wrong though and they may just bank on the fact that her story alone will sell itself.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

People are probably gonna be very interested in reading her book regardless because her story is so huge now, Britney doesn’t need to do promo she is promo:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

True but the publishing company and contracts don’t care sadly. Most book releases require a book tour :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Clearly. I don’t doubt the publisher wouldn’t negotiate at least one sit down interview to be done. You’ll just have to wait and see :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It would be amazing to see her promote it in an outfit similar to the book but… I don’t think this will ever happen. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Mmmm I don’t know… maybe a really short video of her explaining what the book is about and then some pictures…

she could make a series of her reading tiny pieces of the book that she really likes… 

of course everything is going to be her production at home and then post on Instagram 

I don’t even think the interview needs to be talking about the book or chapters. Just a catch up and acknowledgement of the book :enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 1

Her Instagram promotes the book by giving bits and pieces in a stream of consciousness with images and metaphors that drive some readers crazy. I would like to read the story of her life in a smooth flow from childhood to the end of the conservatorship or her wedding. 

I don't know whether she will do interviews for promotion. She used to be so good with interviews. Her last one was with Ellen before she was imprisoned in "That Place".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block