Kesha confirms new music is on the way

Jordan Miller

I really don't understand what happened to her fanbase.  She's one of the few artists who seem to get better with each release, and she had certainly put all those vocal doubts regarding her vocal ability to rest rather decisively. 

Definitely one of the last remaining pop girls worth a damn, it's a shame people flock to the bland mediocrity incarnate that is Taylor and co.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She was killing it in the party banger business and then she came back with emotional ballads after a huge hiatus. Idk who told her that would work..

Her mental health and that stuff that happened to her. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: I mean, what if she's now at a place when she's making new music for the sake of music instead of killing it?

36 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Her mental health and that stuff that happened to her. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: I mean, what if she's now at a place when she's making new music for the sake of music instead of killing it?

That’s fine and dandy but I was replying to a comment about her dwindling fanbase. More power to her if she wants to sing sad sleepy songs forever but it’s obviously gonna have to be for a much smaller audience. 

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

That’s fine and dandy but I was replying to a comment about her dwindling fanbase. More power to her if she wants to sing sad sleepy songs forever but it’s obviously gonna have to be for a much smaller audience. 

Yeah, I know. I was just adding that she might be doing what she's doing for the sake of music, trying to communicate that some fans would not be fond of that but I failed apparently :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: nvm, you're right (:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block