Your Exhale WRAPPED 2022

agustinmalandra

Let's share in this thread your WRAPPED Exhale!

here some ideas of tops and lists you can do:

01- Most Important Songs/Albums/Artists (Overall platforms)

for me:

Dirt Femme by Tove Lo was the album I fell in love with

So Good by Halsey was the song that blowed my mind

Hold Me Closer by Britney & Elton was a joy because of hearing Britney on the (good) spot again

Kim Petras was my discovery of the year

Beyoncé might be my most streamed artist this year

02- Exhale Besties this Year

I joined Exhale mid this year so I'm kinda new, but I think y'all might have a better answer... so there are some users that give me joy around here:

@Groundbreaking thanks for the love on my projects :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

@JayTawndre for the support and topics

@Jordan Miller for banning me several times without explanation nor answers :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

@s&m for letting me spam with your ariana pequeña profile pic

@jordeezy for the support on my projects, @ObsessedBritFan1 too!

might edit after.

03- Best Topic This year on Exhale

|| oh gosh remember the chaos the shade to xtincta by britney? that was a moment

|| also, the wedding!

-----------------

let me know yours!

happy december and let's celebrate :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Of course, stream SAD BOPS on your platforms :)

• Love 4

Hi Agustin, thank you for this lovely thread (:

I'm blushing rn Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants and also working on feedback for the rest of your music and no problemo king, I enjoy most of your music so I am actually glad that you shared your talent so I could have a blast listening to it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

My fav album this year? Dunno about it but whose album somehow interested me - Dolly Parton, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift had a huge album, Beyoncé made a huge album as well, Ramin Djawadi released an album for House of the DragonAnitta, New Hope Club (I've just discovered them and learned that they are amazing). AND ROSALIA WITH MOTOMAMI

Most streamed song? Probably some older song that I know from TikTok :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Most streamed artist? Probably Ramin Djawadi followed by Imagine Dragons, Anastacia and Beyoncé. Dunno :elton:

Best music moment? Hold Me Closer, Break My Soul, The Green Dress, Little Mix - Last Show for now

Spoiler

you :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Best topic on Exhale? Neither. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: There is a number of topic and threads on here I enjoyed equally and that's it. 

14 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Hi Agustin, thank you for this lovely thread (:

I'm blushing rn Blushing Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants and also working on feedback for the rest of your music and no problemo king, I enjoy most of your music so I am actually glad that you shared your talent so I could have a blast listening to it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Most streamed artist? Probably Ramin Djawadi followed by Imagine Dragons, Anastacia and Beyoncé. Dunno :elton:

Best music moment? Hold Me Closer, Break My Soul, The Green Dress, Little Mix - Last Show for now

Reveal hidden contents

you :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

it. 

NSA0.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block