NY POST: Somebody stop Britney Spears’ out-of-control Instagram

I’ll tell ya how. Go to Britney Spears’ demented Instagram page. 

On Sunday, in a particularly cringe move, the “… Baby One More Time” singer dropped two photos of herself completely naked in a half empty bathtub with the caption “I like to suck!!! … Never professional pics … sucking comes easy for me !!! Keep clapping b——h !!!”

What. The. Hell.

If you’re alone, a safe distance away from the prying eyes of your boss or innocent children, open up Instagram and take a gander at Spears’ page

These are exactly the types of predictably disgusting and scathing articles we knew Britney would face when she posted all of these times with the nudity, the cursing out unnamed celebrities, etc. Somehow, this didn't seem to be predictable to everyone else who just thinks Britney should do whatever she wants on Instagram since she's been locked up for 13 years.

Y'all, she can be a free ****in woman with OR without Instagram. With or without explicit photos of herself. No one was trying to censor or shame Britney. We were literally trying to protect her from the type of trash articles like this that, unfortunately, we ALL KNOW Britney reads and devours like candy since she is still incredibly emotionally sensitive and cares a lot about what other people think about her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

Also.  let me say this.  to all the people questioning her mental health
what in HELL'S NAME, gives you that right.   do you personally know her. i doubt it.  so i suggest you just keep it zipped and let this woman live her life

She can live a happy AND free life off of Instagram and Twitter, is what we are trying to say. I don't care if she "sucks" half of Hawaii, but it's incredibly irresponsible and stupid to post about herself being the Queen of sucking accompanying a naked picture.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

These are exactly the types of predictably disgusting and scathing articles we knew Britney would face when she posted all of these times with the nudity, the cursing out unnamed celebrities, etc. Somehow, this didn't seem to be predictable to everyone else who just thinks Britney should do whatever she wants on Instagram since she's been locked up for 13 years.

Y'all, she can be a free ****in woman with OR without Instagram. With or without explicit photos of herself. No one was trying to censor or shame Britney. We were literally trying to protect her from the type of trash articles like this that, unfortunately, we ALL KNOW Britney reads and devours like candy since she is still incredibly emotionally sensitive and cares a lot about what other people think about her.

No one is listening to you because you only care what other people thinks, specifically a right-wing tabloid rag. 

Come up with a better opinion instead of running and hiding behind the scariest voice in the room.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I mean, the New York Post is a conservative tabloid, so I wouldn't expected anything less. But I would think this kinda **** stayed in 2007. Go find some new material to put in your magazine, ya uninspired ****s :elton:

Nothing at all to do with being conservative or liberal. These media organizations are no longer impartial or unbiased. They are run by rich white men that control the media. I’m sure there’s connections to bigger influences and businesses. That used to oversee the brand of “Britney spears”. 

It’s in their best interest to make her look nuts (which has been a theme lately...:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:). 

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No one is listening to you because you only care what other people thinks, specifically a right-wing tabloid rag. 

Come up with a better opinion instead of running and hiding behind the scariest voice in the room.

I don't actually read the NYP, but I know someone who does have an appetite for tabloids: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

How exactly do you think she will feel reading **** like this? NYP might be right wing, but it's influential. If Britney becomes fair game for them, the rest of the tabloids that were cruising on sympathy mode might soon follow suit if there's money to be made.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block