Best and worst choreographies created by Britney herself

On 12/1/2022 at 3:02 AM, Mr. AmericanDream said:

She didnt choreograph this. "Luther Brown" did and "Nappytabs" was putting together the show. She also didnt choreograph Breathe on Me during the residency that was Charm Ladonna. 

:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

So the only times she choreographed something was when she wasn't under her team, Do somethin' (2004) and Piece of me video (2007) ? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

What about Mannequin for the circus Tour?

Clumsy and Changue your mine?

I have to be honest, I like her earlier choreography which she did NOT come up with. As a viewer, the earlier choreo was faster and more complex and fit her upbeat songs better.

I think when she comes up with a routine it's a bit simplistic. Sometimes too literal (crying hands movement when singing about crying). She might be doing choreo that feels sensual to her, but when we watch it, it doesn't translate. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PrinceRainMK3 said:

that break the ice choreo was just cringe

I don't think it's any worse than the Work B choreography where she had to stand there doing the same hand movement over and over and over again.

Britney has been in this industry for almost her whole life. She's athletic, driven, and can nail any choreography if she really wants to. The Domination rehearsals looked like a return to form for her with the fire in her eyes and the precise movements executed with confidence. I think it would have been amazing if she could have done what she wanted with it in her own way without her whole team expecting her to do what THEY wanted

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, britneyluv said:

I don't think it's any worse than the Work B choreography where she had to stand there doing the same hand movement over and over and over again.

Britney has been in this industry for almost her whole life. She's athletic, driven, and can nail any choreography if she really wants to. The Domination rehearsals looked like a return to form for her with the fire in her eyes and the precise movements executed with confidence. I think it would have been amazing if she could have done what she wanted with it in her own way without her whole team expecting her to do what THEY wanted

I completely agree! Britney really did look like she was having fun and enjoyed it! I was just saying I really don't like the "hand" choreos such as Circus (POM), Work B (BBMA) 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block