Best and worst choreographies created by Britney herself

When Britney herself does the choreography for a video or show, it always generates debate among the fanbase, some praise her creativity, others not so much,

Really we know all the times that Britney herself did everything by herself?

Do somethin' 👍 

it's simple, but crazy and naughty

...and I like that :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Gimme More 👍

Britney freestyling on a pole dance Iconic! :tongueney_britney_cocky:

Piece Of Me 👎 

It's simple, but this time it's not naughty,  it is silly :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Mannequin 👎

After how excited i was when Mannequin's first choreography came out, i was more than disappointed when the song was finally part of the circus tour setlist. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Clumsy 👎

I never really liked it. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Change your mind 👍

I feel like the choreo fits with the song better than clumsy :matches:

Breathe on me 👍

The best choreography done by Britney (she supposedly did it)  I love it, it's perfect for the song and it's so ****.:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

What other choreography was done by Britney and what are your favorites...

• Love 7

In my opinion and as a suffer myself, I believe she has really bad ADHD. 

There are parts of her choreography that are genius - but then it falls into a mess. She needs an outside perspective to fine tune it. And she needs STRONG direction. 

However, if she is not receiving treatment for ADHD then she won’t take direction well nor will she enjoy repetitive moves. She will get bored and want to naturally spin off and twirl instead. 

Could you imagine if JLO did the mannequin choreography 😶

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I know someone who worked on the choreography for Domination. They used to teach me at my dance college. She did not choreograph everything for Domination at all. We know this.

As far as I'm aware, she choreographed Scream & Shout no?

There's so many videos of potential choreographies before Britney was a part of the project with stand ins being used instead.

Also I will never understand why we got this mannequin choreography vs the original, and where the dance ability went 😭😭😭

Of course, conservatorship and medication and everything on top of course. Trauma etc etc but.... still it's a big difference ❤️❤️❤️❤️

ALL said with love.

3 hours ago, GregReid said:

She did not choreograph everything for Domination at all. We know this.

oh sorry, it was said a lot in those days, that she was the one who choreographed, judging by the rehearsal videos it looked a lot like her dance style, but now that I think about it, she refused to do a dance move and we know what happened next, so she wasn't the one who invented them.

is it true that she choreographed If You Seek Amy from the video and circus tour?
I was so disappointed that she barely moved on the video, and by the second chorus, she was sitting in the middle of the dancers, I hated that!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block