******** by ‘friends’ in Mexico - justice for Shanquella Robinson 🙏🏽

nwonder

Dhaejanae Jackson (on the left), 1 of the Cabo 6, allegedly has a warrant out for her arrest and will be extradited to a prison in Mexico if reports are correct after a video was leaked of her beating Shanquella during a holiday in Mexico. Shanquella shortly passed away and it was claimed it was due to alcohol poisoning 🤔

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShish2fbXNtvE9HFxRpoE

If you haven’t been following the case, 25 year  old black queen and entrepreneur Shanquella Robinson flew her bum friends out to Mexico and footed the the bill for a luxury 5k villa to celebrate one of their bdays.

Only 24 hours into the trip, Shanquella’s friends called her parents to tell them she had died of alcohol poisoning and quickly returned to the US.

That was a lie.

Shanquella hasn’t died from alcohol poisoning but a spinal cord injury. In the early hours of the morning, the Cabo 6 dragged her out of her bed and beat her to death whilst she was naked and vulnerable.

If that wasn’t bad enough, they filmed the beating.  Unluckily for them the video leaked and went viral (you can’t find it on twitter but I don’t recommend watching it. It’s disturbing af)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVPKN6e10fGh6wABGIPYj

It doesn’t end there, the Cabo 6 then paid off the Mexican police (with Shanquellas own money)  to cover up the case and allow them to travel back to the States.

The case was closed as alcohol poisoning by the Mexicab authorities and had it not been for that video and Black twitter, these b a s t a r d s would of gotten away with it.

Its speculated the group stole 18000 from her.

But Damn, good luck to these non speaking Spanish Americans in a Mexican prison. 

(sorry if this is badly written, I had a few aperols earlier) 

This video breaks the case down -

4aa082e48273d96d232c21dde97a53bde3-shanq

A 25-year-old American woman was found dead while on vacation in Mexico. Authorities have issued an arrest warrant...

RIP to this beautiful soul 💔 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Adambh said:

So heartbreaking. I hoper her family find some peace after the arrest was made. 

1 hour ago, aoki.loid said:

this is heartbreaking 😓

she seemed so kind 😔

Ugh sorry guys looks like we were trolled by YouTube bloggers as no official arrest has been made yet.

As of now, there’s only an arrest warrant for Daejhane been issued (the one beating on Shanquella in the leaked video) but she is yet to be taken into custody.

Since this case went viral, lots of content creators have been spreading misinformation for the sake of stories and clicks. And the internet was a buzz with week with claims that  DJ had been arrested but that’s been debunked. And I can’t imagine how frustrating that must be for the family. 

I hope they do actually arrest her soon 🙏🏽 this poor girl suffered a long and painful death at the hands of her ‘friends’

13 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

and the man on the film just says fight back and doesnt intervene

Mr Khalil Cooke … her best friend of 5 years who went on holidays with her and her family. Benefitted from Shanquella’s financial generosity.

And then lied straight to her parents face and told them she died of alcohol poisoning.

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I hope he fries 

8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I heard about the story when it first broke out but didn’t know all the details. THIS IS DISGUSTING. I ******* hate the Mexican corrupt government and police force. As someone with roots there it’s saddening to know these things can happen and be easily covered up 

Honestly, if it wasn’t for that leaked video, this case would of been swept under the rug.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Ugh sorry guys looks like we were trolled by YouTube bloggers as no official arrest has been made yet.

As of now, there’s only an arrest warrant for Daejhane been issued (the one beating on Shanquella in the leaked video) but she is yet to be taken into custody.

Since this case went viral, lots of content creators have been spreading misinformation for the sake of stories and clicks. And the internet was a buzz with week with claims that  DJ had been arrested but that’s been debunked. And I can’t imagine how frustrating that must be for the family. 

I hope they do actually arrest her soon 🙏🏽 this poor girl suffered a long and painful death at the hands of her ‘friends’

let’s hope justice will come 1 day 😔

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Style. said:

This is disgusting. I’m shocked. Why would they do that? I will never understand this behavior. 

Jealousy and greed.

She was the only one who was thriving in her career and the rest of them were bums on a kfed level. She literally paid for their whole Mexico trip including the 5k villa. 

They stole like almost 20k (and used some of that money to pay off the doctor and authorities to say she died of alcohol poisoning) they then used her credit cards to go clubbing after they killed her *allegedly 

Be wary of others the ones closest to you 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Jealousy and greed.

She was the only one who was thriving in her career and the rest of them were bums on a kfed level. She literally paid for their whole Mexico trip including the 5k villa. 

They stole like almost 20k (and used some of that money to pay off the doctor and authorities to say she died of alcohol poisoning) they then used her credit cards to go clubbing after they killed her *allegedly 

Be wary of others the ones closest to you 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

It’s very disturbing. Thank you for sharing! 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I read about this the other day. It’s so heartbreaking. Her poor family having to go through this ordeal.
She sounded like such a genuine soul who was taken advantage of by people apparently closest to her. I hate the world we live in. 

I’m just happy this case is finally getting traction and that the mainstream media is paying attention. Nancy Grace did a segment this past week.

But we need arrests.

:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block