What was your reaction to hearing Britney’s testimony?

9 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I knew it was going down when she interrupted the lawyer who tried to make the hearing private. My jaw dropped to the floor when I heard it. 

This. When she spoke up I was like "THIS IS IT, IT'S HAPPENING"

When I heard her talk I was both sad and shocked by what she had gone through, but also kinda relieved that we finally got to hear her stance on the conservatorship, that we now had a clear direction and that that it would be impossible for the world to ignore her plea.

I was so happy she finally said something without being censored, then I felt really sad and confused cuz she was kind of rushing through things and just putting things out there (just like in her instagram) but then i got angry at all of the people around her for letting these things happen to a human (i am putting aside that she is famous) 
so you can say that it was a Rollercoaster GIF

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

I was so happy she finally said something without being censored, then I felt really sad and confused cuz she was kind of rushing through things and just putting things out there (just like in her instagram) but then i got angry at all of the people around her for letting these things happen to a human (i am putting aside that she is famous) 
so you can say that it was a Rollercoaster GIF

I think she had key notes written down to help get her points across and she was definitely very nervous :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I cried is the short answer. It felt like for the first time in a decade I was finally hearing HER. I don't think we've ever had a more honest and raw moment from her that compares to that, ever.

It finally validated the FreeBritney movement, and I knew this would be the start of her freedom. Hearing her be so direct and eloquent shocked me because of the image we've grown to associate her with... And this made me realise how much I started to doubt her myself as a fan over these last few years...which made me more emotional :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

25 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

She had a limited amount of time to describe the injustice of TWELVE WHOLE YEARS. Of course she was rushing through! 

Agreed. She was making absolutely sure she was heard this time and was saying everything she wanted to say, she wasn't allowing anyone to interrupt and shut her off. 

The silence after her thanking the court said it all... Literally no one knew what to say.

Truly a landmark moment.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block