British Vogue Praises Anitta Vintage Wardrobe At American Music Awards 2022

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I haven’t heard a single song by her on the radio so you’re not wrong. Plus she wins a VMA the first time she is nominated but it took Britney 8 years to win one, really shows what a sham these awards shows are. 

Yeah and im not mocking her for not being a success, I was just responding to the comment saying success is the best revenge at me lol

Anitta is being heavily pushed by hollywood for some reason, but shes not getting the success from all the push. Kinda reminds me of Rita Ora?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Yeah and im not mocking her for not being a success, I was just responding to the comment saying success is the best revenge at me lol

Anitta is being heavily pushed by hollywood for some reason, but shes not getting the success from all the push. Kinda reminds me of Rita Ora?

Hollywood is not pushing her honey. She’s following the same path as other latinas before her. You just jealous because your a poor unsuccessful brat who doesn’t know what hard work is.

6 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Hollywood is not pushing her honey. She’s following the same path as other latinas before her. You just jealous because your a poor unsuccessful brat who doesn’t know what hard work is.

Why are you always angry in your comments? and take every comment about a celebrity personal?

8 hours ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

As if you are a field of kindness right?

Im not a kind person at all, but I dont take things to a personal level unless it is, and im generally respectful even when I heavily disagree w you. We all act out from time to time, but it seems like all my interactions with you are like this over nothing. There was no need to call me a poor, lazy, jealous, unsuccesful, brat just because I laughed at her fashion.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block