Which Britney Spears album deserved to be a visual album?

Which Britney Spears album deserved to be a visual album?   

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, hernameis said:

Tough choice but Blackout is more cohesive sonically and conceptually. 

ITZ however deserved a visual album as well as it has a strong concept behind. She kind of expressed the theme and vibes of the album with the Onyx Hotel Tour. 

I’m totally here for Blackout with 2007 visuals, referencing her media moments. :jordan-perfume: 

Definitely Glory.

First of all, because of how many songs it has, so we would've gotten more videos.

But also because every song is so different. There's so many styles and so many storylines that although different, could've told a story in the bigger picture. Or not necessarily, but it would've been a huge chance to experiment with many different styles and settings.

Man on the Moon could've been a very sci-fi ish video, while Liar could've been a Wild West kind of clip. Mood Ring could've been something very trippy with lots of visual effects. Coupure Électrique could've been a black and white video very sober. Better could've been a sunset at the beach. If I'm Dancing could've been a tropical video too but full of color. What You Need a vintage kind of video. Private Show a very **** and cheesy video. Invitation something more ethereal. Do You Wanna Come Over could've been along the lines of Womanizer.

Just every single song has a videoclip in my mind, except maybe Just Luv Me. Each video could've been directed by different people. Also, in my mind each song has like a different color, so that's why I picture them more easily. 

More cohesive albums like ITZ, FF or Blackout don't leave much room for variety. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Definitely Glory.

First of all, because of how many songs it has, so we would've gotten more videos.

But also because every song is so different. There's so many styles and so many storylines that although different, could've told a story in the bigger picture. Or not necessarily, but it would've been a huge chance to experiment with many different styles and settings.

Man on the Moon could've been a very sci-fi ish video, while Liar could've been a Wild West kind of clip. Mood Ring could've been something very trippy with lots of visual effects. Coupure Électrique could've been a black and white video very sober. Better could've been a sunset at the beach. If I'm Dancing could've been a tropical video too but full of color. What You Need a vintage kind of video. Private Show a very **** and cheesy video. Invitation something more ethereal. Do You Wanna Come Over could've been along the lines of Womanizer.

Just every single song has a videoclip in my mind, except maybe Just Luv Me. Each video could've been directed by different people. Also, in my mind each song has like a different color, so that's why I picture them more easily. 

More cohesive albums like ITZ, FF or Blackout don't leave much room for variety. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You’ve got a creative mind. Glory is not my favorite album but I’m so here for your ideas. Just Luv Me could’ve been similar to California King Bed by Riri. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, hernameis said:

Tough choice but Blackout is more cohesive sonically and conceptually. 

ITZ however deserved a visual album as well as it has a strong concept behind. She kind of expressed the theme and vibes of the album with the Onyx Hotel Tour. 

Britney explored the world of In The Zone through the Onyx Hotel tour which is very quirky, colorful and lots of fun.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block