Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia Era Officially Comes To An End

Cqleb

A truly incredible and cohesive era from start to finish! An amazing album that doesn’t include a a few great songs with the rest of the songs being filler tracks. No, its an album that you can enjoy listening in its entirety.  So many great performances during awards shows and festivals. Its an era that had a laid out plan, cohesive, done beautifully and with high quality… The tour was incredible! I drove from Germany to Antwerp, Belgium, to see her live and not only she didn’t disappoint, But she exceeded my expectations. I left the concert full filled with joy! This era lasted 3 years and even at the very end it didn’t feel streched out or tiring, but kept you wanting more. She worked her *** off and improved a lot! THIS WAS AN ERA FOR THE MUSIC HISTORY BOOKS! 

Wow!! This album truly gave me life. It made the pandemic bearable. It does not feel like three years!! That blows my mind!! Completely. Just when it couldn't get any better, she dropped We're Good. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I did get to see her in North Carolina, just a few feet away from the stage! It was the best experience I have had at a concert. (I was being protected by another gay couple that were much bigger and taller than myself. It was some drunk girls) any way!

I can not wait to see what she does next. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block