We don’t talk enough about Britney Spears for Harper’s Bazaar photo-shoot, 2001✨📸

9 minutes ago, Henry. said:

He called you and others moots what means smelly v/aginas in Australian slang because you called him out for his transphobic post:  

I'm not gonna waste more time here tho. My job here is done :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

My comment was not transphobic. I just called a gender by the name of their gender. Lmao, go and open a book instead of that urban dictionary. Mad you flopped.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Style. said:

This is the perfect example of a derailed thread but the woke moots decided to remove your comment? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I was being a generous queen by hiding your post rather than taking further action. But if you’d like, I’m sure the “woke moots” could do that if you continue on. :roxxy:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Style. said:

Says the one who copy & paste my threads on a daily but since I’ve put you in your place, your career is bubbling. What happened to you taking me down? Lol it’s not fun when the rabbits got the gun huh? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

After the whole spiel about you harassing and stalking him he comes in here to antagonize you? I’m glad Jordan already took care of the banning from thread because Chile :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Super Mods
On 11/29/2022 at 6:32 AM, Henry. said:

I think I exactly know what's coming. Your suspension after you threatened me and called @SlayOut and me smelly v/aginas in Australian :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: You think you can get away with using messy slang that no one knows? Not on my watch :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Source: 

A grilled cheese with a slice of cheddar and a slice of mozzarella. Silas' favorite sandwich in the show Weeds. And, with that in mind, an absolutely delicious snack to have when you're stoned, as it is...

Reported but I will also tag mods just to be sure you're going down @Jordan Miller @Slayer @Puppy

mdlf25-azealia.gif

Style's career ending thread

Okay I get your point but maybe a little less smugness :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block