We don’t talk enough about Britney Spears for Harper’s Bazaar photo-shoot, 2001✨📸

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

Says the one who copy & paste my threads on a daily

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

You really say anything at this point, I literally took a 5 day break from posting and I've never copied your fast food quality threads :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

since I’ve put you in your place, your career is bubbling. What happened to you taking me down? Lol it’s not fun when the rabbits got the gun huh? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Believe whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

14 minutes ago, Henry. said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

You really say anything at this point, I literally took a 5 day break from posting and I've never copied your fast food quality threads :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Believe whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Boo boo, you were the one who used me in your threads for clout. You used to say that you’re my son. You claimed to take me down. Learn the basic points of reading before I clock you again, otherwise cheer for me from the sidelines. :jordan-perfume:
Funny how you claim my threads are fast food quality when you’re creating kindergarten content. Mad you flopped! :jordan-perfume:

22 minutes ago, Style. said:

Boo boo, you were the one who used me in your threads for clout. You used to say that you’re my son. You claimed to take me down. Learn the basic points of reading before I clock you again, otherwise cheer for me from the sidelines. :jordan-perfume:
Funny how you claim my threads are fast food quality when you’re creating kindergarten content. Mad you flopped! :jordan-perfume:

Is that really the best you can do to drag me? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Not you saying all of that when you literally COPIED my iconic rank threads:

It's lovely to see I'm your inspiration tho.

Henry remains unbothered, Style remains pressed

mdlf25-azealia.gif

Btw I don't have to do much. We all saw your transphobic post that got deleted and you liking another user's racist post. You dig your own grave. 

5 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Is that really the best you can do to drag me? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Not you saying all of that when you literally COPIED my iconic rank threads:

It's lovely to see I'm your inspiration tho.

Henry remains unbothered, Style remains pressed

mdlf25-azealia.gif

Btw I don't have to do much. We all saw your transphobic post that got deleted and you liking other user's racist post. You dig your own grave. 

I’m embarrassed to be associated with such a moot. You’re literally self dragging. The gag is you needed a five day break because you couldn’t take my heat. You’re delusional & pressed. This is only the beginning. You don’t even know what’s coming.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

21 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m embarrassed to be associated with such a moot. You’re literally self dragging. The gag is you needed a five day break because you couldn’t take my heat. You’re delusional & pressed. This is only the beginning. You don’t even know what’s coming.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I think I exactly know what's coming. Your suspension after you threatened me and called @SlayOut and me smelly v/aginas in Australian :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: You think you can get away with using messy slang that no one knows? Not on my watch :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

moot

Australian slang; A females genitals, usually said in disgust to infer a girl smelling fishy or as a joke/ a girl actually referring to her *******. Also used in words like; moot box, moot sauce, ect.

Source: 

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

A grilled cheese with a slice of cheddar and a slice of mozzarella. Silas' favorite sandwich in the show Weeds. And, with that in mind, an absolutely delicious snack to have when you're stoned, as it is...

Reported but I will also tag mods just to be sure you're going down @Jordan Miller @Slayer @Puppy

mdlf25-azealia.gif

Style's career ending thread

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Henry. said:

I think I exactly know what's coming. Your suspension after you threatened me and called @SlayOut and me smelly v/aginas in Australian :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: You think you can get away with using messy slang that no one knows? Not on my watch :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

moot

Australian slang; A females genitals, usually said in disgust to infer a girl smelling fishy or as a joke/ a girl actually referring to her *******. Also used in words like; moot box, moot sauce, ect.

Source: 

A grilled cheese with a slice of cheddar and a slice of mozzarella. Silas' favorite sandwich in the show Weeds. And, with that in mind, an absolutely delicious snack to have when you're stoned, as it is...

Reported but I will also tag mods just to be sure you're going down @Jordan Miller @Slayer @Puppy

mdlf25-azealia.gif

I only use the Cambridge dictionary which I highly recommend it to you. I wasn’t aware of the meaning of the word from the Urban dictionary because I am not using it. Thank you for tagging Jordan and Slayer, they will see who derailed a thread and acted messy. Again. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

moot

adjective

UK   /muːt/ US   /muːt/

moot adjective (QUESTION)

“often discussed or argued about but having no definite answer: 

It's a moot point whether building more roads reduces traffic congestion.”

“not important or not relevant, thereforenot worth discussing: 

We don't have enough money to go, so it's all moot anyway.”

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I only use the Cambridge dictionary which I highly recommend it to you. I wasn’t aware of the meaning of the word from the Urban dictionary because I am not using it. Thank you for tagging Jordan and Slayer, they will see who derailed a thread and acted messy. Again. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

moot

adjective

UK   /muːt/ US   /muːt/

moot adjective (QUESTION)

“often discussed or argued about but having no definite answer: 

It's a moot point whether building more roads reduces traffic congestion.”

“not important or not relevant, thereforenot worth discussing: 

We don't have enough money to go, so it's all moot anyway.”

Sure, don't try to run away now. You are known for using messy slang that no one knows to get away with warning points. 

mdlf25-azealia.gif

15 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Sure, don't try to run away now. You are known for using messy slang that no one knows to get away with warning points. 

mdlf25-azealia.gif

For example? You’re desperate and pressed at this point therefore you’re still looking for my attention. You keep repeating words such ‘transphobic’ and ‘slur’ but you have zero knowledge about their meaning. I never used such words and never will.spacer.png

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

@Style. & @Henry. smarten up :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

He called you and others moots what means smelly v/aginas in Australian slang because you called him out for his transphobic post:  

48 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is the perfect example of a derailed thread but the woke moots decided to remove your comment? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm not gonna waste more time here tho. My job here is done :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block