Leaked Cancelled Spice girls Aprilla campaign, and behind the scenes soundtracked to Viva Forever

In. 1998, Spice girls, biggest girl group, managing themselves (this would be one of the biggest factors that played into the demise, as the old tensions was gonna erupt over)..  

But in May 6, they signed a sponsorship deal for a massive fall European 1998 stadium tour. And I guess with the sponsorship deal it had nothing to do but limited Access to the north American and a Japan tour (that didn't get announce nor did the European stadium Leg) cos on May 31.

Geri left the group to due to do differences..

Reading Melanie C memoir and listening to her side of things, if it wasn't for Geri leaving and the pregnancies of Mel b and Victoria Beckham, the girls was booked solid with a Disney movie, a live album and a kinda MTV documentary, all cancelled cos of Geri Halliwell leaving..

Geri leaving however, also pissed Aprilla off and they sued the spice girls for false representation, Geri basically in private told them she was leaving at the end of the tour which turned out be not the case. As she said in the return of the Spice girls documentary giving you everything..

"Watching the girls perform at Wembley stadium, made me sick and depressed that I didn't get to enjoy the homecoming with the girls"

How did Mel B replied, brutal, shady but she's right in her response

"That's her own fault"

Unfortunately the spice girls lost this lawsuit, the sponsor dropped, and anything that was supposed to be promo material was not issued, but hey one fellow Spicer, got the campaign stuff and well leaked it for all of us to enjoy..

This would have been amazing but a fight with Mel B, caused Geri to leave Oslo, and the group..

@jordeezy

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block