Britney is a human just like us with feelings and the right to express herself

I'm not agree, at all.. Showing concern about how she's posting, bullying someone constantly and wishing her to stop doing that and focus on more productive things isnot bad... that's being real.

Of course, as a follower, I can give my opinion about the horrible horrible edited pics she posts, as I always say, in that same ****n room I'm tired off, spinning around with a non paid app. Nudity does not matter to me, it's a way of expressing.

I'm not a doctor so I'm not gonna get into the area if she's healthy or not, so pass on that, it's bad taste to speak about that

BUT, showing concern about the bad choices - I think, she's doing on her social media, it's not being negative. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Britney is free to choose to react in whatever way she wants and people are free to choose to react to her statements. Dunno what this fuss is about. 

Some of her fans have literally been on here diagnosing her and acting as if she’s this horrible person. I can ask the exact same question in regards to her posting and fans getting all worked up over it… What’s the fuss about? Reactions are going to happen, absolutely! They can also be said in a respectful manner. 

10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But Britney clearly doesn’t care. So why do fans feel the need to nitpick? Let her live her life and keep scrolling. 

Because everyone in Exhale could go completely silent and the circus surrounding her would be just as big. She is making choices that are making her life more miserable. Yes she has the right to do so. But being TRUE fans who love her, many of us feel she needs to dial it back. It’s not like she has to listen. She can do what she wants. But i feel guilty not telling someone I think they are making their own life harder when I’ve already watched them struggle so much.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2022 at 8:50 PM, GlitterRain said:

Some of her fans have literally been on here diagnosing her and acting as if she’s this horrible person. I can ask the exact same question in regards to her posting and fans getting all worked up over it… What’s the fuss about? Reactions are going to happen, absolutely! They can also be said in a respectful manner. 

You are right. Reactions are going to happen. However, neither you nor I nor Jordan nor God nor nobody nor nothing else can force others to respond in a particular way. It might be a bit harsh but it's a fact. However good intention you have (and I actually agree with you) we won't force people to answer in a way we want them to answer. We simply cannot control them. (: And I actually commented this here for all people because I feel like we all are the very same, just on opposite sides of one spectrum. While some comment their thought (which they are entitled to) respectfully, others are not so respectul towards the subject they comment on (which they are entitled to as well). (: And what I wanted to pointed out (which makes me now look like a big hipocryte) is that we can simply let others comment. After all, it's the only thing they have and we do not have pay attention to them. (: Yes, it may be hard to swallow this but when we actually leave others to express them the way they feel most authentic to them, we actually show respect to them. And wasn't the initial point about being respectful? (: That how I feel it. You are absolutely free to disagree with me but please, do not feel like I commented this againts you. If it weren't this thread, it would another one similarly oriented. :) I hope what I've just wrote makes sense. It's almost midnight here, where I live, and I'm tired after the whole day :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block