Britney is a human just like us with feelings and the right to express herself

4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Cmon now. 

It’s an American thing to shame female bodies…it’s not normal and it’s not logical. American men are offended by a nude portrait of a woman because her body is not being displayed in a s.exual way. Men are celebrated for nudity. Why can’t y’all just accept that these portraits are not for you. There is no need to impose an unhealthy American “moral” expectation on women’s bodies.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

It’s an American thing to shame female bodies…it’s not normal and it’s not logical. American men are offended by a nude portrait of a woman because her body is not being displayed in a s.exual way. Men are celebrated for nudity. Why can’t y’all just accept that these portraits are not for you. There is no need to impose an unhealthy American “moral” expectation on women’s bodies.

lmao, it's not just america but most of the world. 

• Like 4

She has the right to express herself of course. The problem is that she's been doing the same stuff all over again on instagram. She only dances, poses with outfits or take pictures naked which make people believe that there's sth wrong. It's weird because when she was in a conservatorship, her instagram was a bit more exciting because she/ her team kept posting stuff about her performing or working. It was more diverse. Now  that she's free, she  seems to be in a conservatorship because she's always doing the same at her house and seems she's kidnapped or sth

• Like 2

Aren't the people who comment with different opinions ALSO human & allowed to have their own opinions/reactions? Because it sounds like you're wanting to do the same thing you say you're so against. I'm literally one of the biggest fans out there & the past year has been really tough to remain supportive. I'm allowed to have that human emotion. Just as you are allowed to be upset with me because I disagree. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I feel Some of you have a hard time telling the difference between expressing yourself and attacking someone online. Perhaps it’s the general blind spot that we are all bound to have for Britney.

When you involve a public platform and the responsibility it has, the convo gets much harder. And if we’re unwilling to admit at least that much, I don’t think some of us are ready for the much tougher conversations surrounding trauma and general mental well being.

Some fans are indeed presumptive and harsh when they insist Britney should seek “therapy” or “medication” or whatever suggestion they have. But they fail to see Britney is a grown adult with abundant access to the resources or assistance if ever wants or needs it. So no, although I personally feel sad to see her post certain attacks, I don’t feel the need to “lecture” her about her mental well being or about what she should wear or say or do…but I also don’t feel the need to patronize her, pity her or treat her like a small child. I think she’s had enough of being handled like a kid from the courts and her family for the past 13 years…I feel Britney is more than capable of knowing what’s appropriate to say to others online.

hasan minhaj shrug GIF by Patriot Act

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I also want to make perfectly clear that I too can’t stand the randos in her comments calling her crazy or other cruel words. It’s incredibly insulting and degrading. I also don’t care about the nude pics, who caressss!!! Britney has always loved showing off her ***** lol I’m all here for it. It’s weird that some people are acting like Britney hasn’t been body positive HER ENTIRE CAREER!! 

For me personally, It’s just the aggressive public posts attacking Selena(?) that make me sad because it seems so out of character and all we’ve gotten so far (assuming I’m interpreting her captions correctly) is that Selena(?) clapped back and/or told her “I want you to be happy.”:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

I hope Britney tells the full story one day so fans can move on from this topic… Maybe that’s the big news coming in two weeks! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Sidenote, I wonder if B will ever go back to writing us on her website? I miss that plus we wouldn’t have to deal with trash hate comments from the general public…that or Britney can hire us to delete comments from her page. I promise I’ll be fair!

delete big brother GIF

• Love 2
7 hours ago, hello70 said:

I feel Some of you have a hard time telling the difference between expressing yourself and attacking someone online. Perhaps it’s the general blind spot that we are all bound to have for Britney.

When you involve a public platform and the responsibility it has, the convo gets much harder. And if we’re unwilling to admit at least that much, I don’t think some of us are ready for the much tougher conversations surrounding trauma and general mental well being.

Some fans are indeed presumptive and harsh when they insist Britney should seek “therapy” or “medication” or whatever suggestion they have. But they fail to see Britney is a grown adult with abundant access to the resources or assistance if ever wants or needs it. So no, although I personally feel sad to see her post certain attacks, I don’t feel the need to “lecture” her about her mental well being or about what she should wear or say or do…but I also don’t feel the need to patronize her, pity her or treat her like a small child. I think she’s had enough of being handled like a kid from the courts and her family for the past 13 years…I feel Britney is more than capable of knowing what’s appropriate to say to others online.

This!!! Totally agree.  

7 hours ago, hello70 said:

As much as I fought for her freedom and ran around telling my family members about it, I always thought she was an arrogant bully.  But yeah, I'm glad she has her constitutional rights back.  Shameful, she hasn't used her voice to raise awareness about court or conservatorship abuse.  Also shameful that her attorney never held Sam Ingham responsible.  Ingham was her court appointed attorney for 13 years and he violated their sacrosanct relationship.  What a mess.

I think we all want to see her thrive and be fine. 

I'll be honest at times i see her through her posts and i think to myself what's wrong with her. 

Then i check myself and say it's her life not mine. 

I support her no matter what but can hide the fact that she sometimes seems a bit weird and not in the nice and cute way.

I don't mind the spins and the catwalk sessions, but let's face it, looking at the camera and moving your hips in a loop gives black web feels. Stressed Week GIF

She has every right to express herself, just as we have the right to disagree with her. You just want everyone to support Britney unconditionally, and that's not the case. As a free woman, she must bear the consequences of speaking her mind like everyone else. Every action has a reaction, for better or for worse. When Katy made that unfortunate Britney joke, she was cannibalized by this fabase and a lot of outsiders. It got ugly for her, and she deserved all the hate she got. But now I realize that there is a certain amount of hypocrisy within this fabase. I mean... you want Britney to be respected, but when she disrespects others - mostly women - everyone thinks it's cool.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is way, way bigger than the sole fact that she is “nude on instagram”. Everyone is nude on instagram. 

Also, to not get side tracked from the actual comment. You asked how she could be destroying her reputation and I said “cmon now” because it’s quite obvious. It’s the posting the same thing 100x, lashing out, saying she loves Selena but then seemingly calling her out but also she actually hasn’t said who it’s about. Just **** yous and jabs leaving the world to ponder, assume, and theorize. For someone wanting to live the simple life she sure is calling a LOT … a LOT… of negative attention to herself. 

• Like 1

No I never post shady things about others, in fact I don't really use social media to share my personal life. I suggest to Britney to do the same. Don't use social medias and you're not gonna have comments.

I don't care if she is expose ppl, the only thing is that a lot of post doesn't make sense or are not understandable.

Why is she not exposing Larry, Lou, Jodi more ?

Why is she not seen like a regular person at Walmart like she wanted to do, driving ?

A book is planned so why doesn't she use IG to show GP she is in a better place than before ?

I see not difference on IG between cship and after, intead of some captions ...

14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This is way, way bigger than the sole fact that she is “nude on instagram”. Everyone is nude on instagram. 

Also, to not get side tracked from the actual comment. You asked how she could be destroying her reputation and I said “cmon now” because it’s quite obvious. It’s the posting the same thing 100x, lashing out, saying she loves Selena but then seemingly calling her out but also she actually hasn’t said who it’s about. Just **** yous and jabs leaving the world to ponder, assume, and theorize. For someone wanting to live the simple life she sure is calling a LOT … a LOT… of negative attention to herself. 

But Britney clearly doesn’t care. So why do fans feel the need to nitpick? Let her live her life and keep scrolling. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block