Hold Me Closer became Britney's longest charting hot 100 hit since 'Scream & shout' and 'I wanna go'

8 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

she wasn't a chart longevity artist... so I'm glad for her but THANKS to Elton's job and interest of making the song to be stable on charts... and us for the streams and things...

Britney, well... nothing.

If Britney wasn't on the song, it probably wouldn't have gone any higher than it's peak at #6.

What did you really expect Britney to do when she says over and over, she doesn't want to work at this time. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

YAY!! Much thanks to Elton.

I say it again, It's a beautiful lovable chill song.
Apart from all the profanity and shock value music that's viral on tiktok mostly just used for background music.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd like more music like this from her.
Songs that most of the average people can just simply enjoy and chill to.

this. chill songs, britney :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

11 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

YAY!! Much thanks to Elton.

I say it again, It's a beautiful lovable chill song.
Apart from all the profanity and shock value music that's viral on tiktok mostly just used for background music.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd like more music like this from her.
Songs that most of the average people can just simply enjoy and chill to.

this. chill songs, britney :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

15 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

If Britney wasn't on the song, it probably wouldn't have gone any higher than it's peak at #6.

What did you really expect Britney to do when she says over and over, she doesn't want to work at this time. 

yeah, you're right... I agree it peaked #6 for the hype of a Britney comeback... however, it is kinda strage that she said she won't come back to the biz and 2 weeks later HMC comes out... she mentioned twice or three times at max and didn't even gave a f. 

Spinning around to lame songs from other artists instead of her song - again, in the same room

Not posting even A LINK to the song

Publishing a lame and bad photoshoped artwork instead of the original - twice, and that's all.

however, longevity is because of stans buying it several times and Elton's effort to give us remixes, videos, another video, etc. So congrats to Elton. That's why I think Britney lands on the ungrateful side when it comes to her fans. She doesn't realize how much they love her, support her and follow her... believe me this is not from hate, it is kinda sad to write it cuz I wish she would realize that...

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block