Hold Me Closer became Britney's longest charting hot 100 hit since 'Scream & shout' and 'I wanna go'

YAY!! Much thanks to Elton.

I say it again, It's a beautiful lovable chill song.
Apart from all the profanity and shock value music that's viral on tiktok mostly just used for background music.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd like more music like this from her.
Songs that most of the average people can just simply enjoy and chill to.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

she wasn't a chart longevity artist... so I'm glad for her but THANKS to Elton's job and interest of making the song to be stable on charts... and us for the streams and things...

ย 

Britney, well... nothing.

At this point, after many years of Britney doing zero promo, are we really expecting her to promote $h1t? Lol. Britney is successful due to her (still) faithfull and big fanbase around the world. Sometimes I wonder why is she so loved by us, I can't remember the last time she genuinely did something special for her fans tbh.ย :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

ย 

But I love her anyways.ย :elton:ย 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

YAY!! Much thanks to Elton.

I say it again, It's a beautiful lovable chill song.
Apart from all the profanity and shock value music that's viral on tiktok mostly just used for background music.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd like more music like this from her.
Songs that most of the average people can just simply enjoy and chill to.

yeah i think Hold Me Closer is underrated amongst the fans

saw a thread where a lot of people said its nothing special, basically

but it is for me!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

she wasn't a chart longevity artist... so I'm glad for her but THANKS to Elton's job and interest of making the song to be stable on charts... and us for the streams and things...

ย 

Britney, well... nothing.

Gosh people can sometimes have so much lack of empathy... Could you yourself be able to do promotion for a song if you had to deal with all the s *hit Britney has to deal with right now? Fighting (like she wasn't fight enough during 13 years) for justice with all the evil people playing all their cards to try to destroy her, they have so much things going on in the shadow that we don't even know. They are alot! Jugdes, lawyers, Jamie, Lynne, J.L, L.T., Tri star, corrupted doctors, it's a huge evil army! Also the stuff with her kids it's no easy and I doubt that anybody on earth would be able to have time to think about promoting a featured single...

Elton asked her for the collaboration, she said yes, because she loved the idea, didn't do it for money or sucess! You should be grateful because for once since years she did something authentic, with her heart and by her own decision!!! The fact that the song did really well in the charts it's great and I'm sure that Britney is really greatful about our support but don't blame her to have bigger issues in her head to deal with it first!

You want to help? Bring back the Britney free movement because the media are not interested to it anymore! You're not helping by streaming! It's a cool thing to have hits but it's miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better to have justice!!!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

At this point, after many years of Britney doing zero promo, are we really expecting her to promote $h1t? Lol. Britney is successful due to her (still) faithfull and big fanbase around the world. Sometimes I wonder why is she so loved by us, I can't remember the last time she genuinely did something special for her fans tbh.ย :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

ย 

But I love her anyways.ย :elton:ย 

emphasis on STILL.... so agree... she really gave us nothing... only music (as fanbase speaking)

16 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Gosh people can sometimes have so much lack of empathy... Could you yourself be able to do promotion for a song if you had to deal with all the s *hit Britney has to deal with right now? Fighting (like she wasn't fight enough during 13 years) for justice with all the evil people playing all their cards to try to destroy her, they have so much things going on in the shadow that we don't even know. They are alot! Jugdes, lawyers, Jamie, Lynne, J.L, L.T., Tri star, corrupted doctors, it's a huge evil army! Also the stuff with her kids it's no easy and I doubt that anybody on earth would be able to have time to think about promoting a featured single...

Elton asked her for the collaboration, she said yes, because she loved the idea, didn't do it for money or sucess! You should be grateful because for once since years she did something authentic, with her heart and by her own decision!!! The fact that the song did really well in the charts it's great and I'm sure that Britney is really greatful about our support but don't blame her to have bigger issues in her head to deal with it first!

You want to help? Bring back the Britney free movement because the media are not interested to it anymore! You're not helping by streaming! It's a cool thing to have hits but it's miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better to have justice!!!

honey you should calm down... I'm talking Britney from start to nowadays... not only the 15 years she's been under the con. And there's nothing wrong with ACCEPTING and ADMITING that SHE AS A PERFORMER AND ARTISTS only few few times gave something to the fans, talking about being kind or funny talking to them, to the audience - and doing it sincerly. At this point if Britney doesn't say she said yes to the Elton collab and stuff, I really don't believe anymore.

Our fave is free, back on top of the charts, in love, and still has her iconic body from 20+ years ago. Why should the most iconic and successful entity from Disney aside from micky mouse himself be pressed? Sheโ€™s got all of her fortune and is gettin banged by the hottest man on planet earthโ€ฆlike a princess should be. Can u *****es blame the queen for wantin time off to enjoy being the icon she is? She will return to skull drag us with iconic hits and videos when her left titty starts itching to slay the music industryโ€ฆuntil then let our mova dominate from her living room.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block